Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old December 14th, 2006, 06:00 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Trading card sized cards

They are available in the downloads section.

Let me know how they work out. I love using the smaller cards.
Old December 19th, 2006, 10:01 AM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
These look really great. I've been using the ones from the Gallery, but those haven't been updated for flagbearers or Wave 6 yet.

The ways yours print on my printer, they seem to be a bit smaller than the Gallery cards. Thus, they are a bit too short to go into deck protectors. Deck protector dimensions are 2-3/8" x 3-3/8" vs. your size of 2-3/16" vs. 3". I simply slipped a full-sized blank behind your cards to provide support, and it worked pretty well.

I really do like using the card-sized cards more than the official cards. These take up less space, are easier to handle and allow me to blindly distribute them for drafting.

-David
Old December 20th, 2006, 02:06 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Hey David,

Thanks for the reply.

When I print my cards they come out to 2.44 x 3.41. I wonder why the difference?
Old December 20th, 2006, 03:35 PM
Drink Burt's Beer

davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death! davidlhsl is hot lava death!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Hey David,

Thanks for the reply.

When I print my cards they come out to 2.44 x 3.41. I wonder why the difference?
I'm printing from a Mac using Preview.

I have a laptop running Windows XP, so I do have a few other things that I'm going to try on my end. I can still use these slipping blanks into the protector with the cards.

Oh, one typo I just noticed where you typed "on" instead of "one." I think it's on Ornak.

-David
Old December 20th, 2006, 03:39 PM

I'm on a Mac as well. I created the cards in Freehand and then exported to a jpg. Strange.

Thanks for the typo catch!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions