Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games
Video Games Computer and console games.

Old November 15th, 2006, 09:37 AM

Hulkster has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by player_of_football
Quote:
Originally Posted by K/H_Addict
yeah, but i only got 3 stars and i barely squeezed by it from lucky star power.

There's like 1600 notes in Freebird (hard) and i hit around 1100 of them. There's like 19 consecutive guitar solos too (A-S).........

My friend can make it to about 90% on expert before he fails...i've seen a youtube video of it on expert and that guy mut have no life. 5 stars on expert with over 450K points.....
or maybe he can play the guitar.
yeah, my friend who's actually in a band and plays lead guitar is freakin awesome on a real guitar....but struggles with guitar hero. i mean, he was a lot better than i was when he FIRST picked up the game, but after a while, i got better than him. he definitely doesnt have as much trouble reaching all the keys though.

Looking for 'scapers in the Tennessee area!!
Old November 17th, 2006, 03:58 PM
something

noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby! noodles rolls all skulls baby!
I am eagerly awaiting this game. I loved GH1. And I would agree that DDR is the nerd version of this. This is lightyears better than DDR.

For those about to scape, we salute you.

Old November 20th, 2006, 07:30 PM
has been BANNED

K/H_Addict costs too much!
I just now finished Jessica on Expert. I have been trying for about a week to beat it without star power (curse you, Guitar solo G!!!!!) and i finally did!!!

My highest score is 137,258 (Jessica/Expert). Anyone here beaten it (most likely)?
Old November 20th, 2006, 07:44 PM

Havokscry has disabled reputation
I see that this is coming out for the 360 with a spiffy new designed guitar.

Old November 20th, 2006, 08:01 PM
has been BANNED

yup. my friend doesn't like the guitar it is coming out with; supposedly they mangled the button placement. According to him, the start/select buttons are out of reach and the strummer and whammy bar are too far down or something.

It's also supposed to be able to let you download your own songs and create your own notes for it, but that's Xbox 360 exclusive.
Old December 5th, 2006, 02:58 PM

Supergeek knows what's in an order marker Supergeek knows what's in an order marker
A buddy of mine picked this up a couple of days ago and I played it last night. It ROCKS! I couldn't stop playing and didn't get home until 1:00 this morning. I've got to go play some more tonight.
And I thought it was goung to be lame
Old December 5th, 2006, 03:22 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth
My girlfriend played it ONCE in the store and got hooked. She has it now and has been playing nonstop. I have yet to play, though.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old June 28th, 2007, 10:47 PM
I'm my own grandpa

Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby! Dennys rolls all skulls baby!
GH2: Rocks the 80's comes out 7/17 or so.

I just picked this up for my son (yeah, right)... He's struggling along on easy mode... I'm just starting medium. I think I'll hurt myself before I gever get to hard. And If I try expert, you can lock me up.....

GENERATION 27:
The first time you see this, copy it into your signature on any forum and add 1 to the generation. Social experiment
Old June 28th, 2007, 11:48 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dennys
GH2: Rocks the 80's comes out 7/17 or so.

I just picked this up for my son (yeah, right)... He's struggling along on easy mode... I'm just starting medium. I think I'll hurt myself before I gever get to hard. And If I try expert, you can lock me up.....

Yep. Can't wait for Gh: 80's!

I'm 16 songs away from declaring expert mode mastered.
Old June 29th, 2007, 06:12 AM
"Mr. Zettian Handshake"

Jonathan knows what's in an order marker Jonathan knows what's in an order marker
Whoa! GH 80s?!? That's worth buying the system, game, and controllers!!! OR, just driving up to Austin more to play with my buds who will most likely get it
Old June 29th, 2007, 03:08 PM

0rbital has disabled reputation
The 80s songs are rumored that they will be available on Live for the 360 version. Probably true. I have 5 starred every song on the 360 version on Medium. I'm working my way through hard which quite a step up in difficulty from medium.
Old June 29th, 2007, 04:13 PM

GForce3062 has disabled reputation
I've played GH2 once, and I can easily say I mastered easy mode playing it only one time. I REALLY wanna get this game. Is it any fun without the guitar?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Video Games