Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old July 25th, 2010, 04:19 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation
Re: Problems with Valhalla

What are your thoughts on the law suit between Ullar and Vydar? You know, about with the pollution and all, and how Vydar's killing the forest. It'll be interesting to see how that turns out. Then again, Vydar's on better terms with Utgar than most, and he doesn't seem to care what montrosities lurk in his ranks, so he might negotiate a trade for a lawyer or two...
Old July 25th, 2010, 04:21 PM

Takanuva has disabled reputation

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freezie View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by Commander GD View Post
I think Jandar has some issues identifying rank. Why is Drake, who was a mere sargent on Earth, a general of Valhalla? And who sends their general into the Ticilla Jungle alone anyway?
I agree. If you want to investigate the Underdark, why wouldn't you send an army, or at least more than just four heroes.
Also, why weren't Vydar or Ullar supplying any heroes to help?
Vydar and Ullar were still in court.
Old July 25th, 2010, 06:52 PM
Et tu, Jaxet?

Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth Jexik is a man of the cloth

MrBistro's "Valhalla Times" was into asking just these sorts of questions. He especially thought stuff like the killer fog from RotV would make for an interesting newspaper.

Quote:
Originally Posted by fomox View Post
(I've also played many matches with great, fun people who were using Q9. So using Q9 doesn't make you a tool. But being a tool sure seems to make you use Q9.)
Old July 25th, 2010, 07:11 PM
Silly Kid

arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness arp12 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

And why does a sword-wielding agent love an alien dog, anyway?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
What's up with Alpha Prime? It's got some blue/white 'Crons, some red/black Death-ers, and some grey Majors. The Majors are obviously far superior, but each general conveniently summons only the robots that match his/her own color scheme!
I think the generals might paint their soulborgs once they summon them.
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:01 PM

Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker Whitearrow knows what's in an order marker

Honestly, whenever there is group of around 15 beings in a cave, why are three of them always mindshacked by Ne-Gok-Sa, and what prevents them from killing each other instead of voting one to be paralyzed, then temporarily losing one of their own?

And why do they always do this to a random group of warriors, and make it as if it was some sort of game?
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:15 PM

Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness Knight of Scape wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whitearrow View Post
Honestly, whenever there is group of around 15 beings in a cave, why are three of them always mindshacked by Ne-Gok-Sa, and what prevents them from killing each other instead of voting one to be paralyzed, then temporarily losing one of their own?

And why do they always do this to a random group of warriors, and make it as if it was some sort of game?
And why don't they let people who were paralyzed during the night vote? If the puppets paralyzed them, they're probably warriors.
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:46 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Do they have any other holiday's on Valhalla then Halloween? I mean, they dress up as werewolves, vampires, robots, ghosts, knights, monks, lizards, vipers, elves, and goblins. And this is every day!

These people must have some problems. I mean, cant they have a nice valentines day or somthing?

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 25th, 2010, 08:59 PM
Our Illustrious Winner?...

yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby! yamissflash rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Chilling Touch View Post
Do they have any other holiday's on Valhalla then Halloween? I mean, they dress up as werewolves, vampires, robots, ghosts, knights, monks, lizards, vipers, elves, and goblins. And this is every day!

These people must have some problems. I mean, cant they have a nice valentines day or somthing?
Thats becuase God took Saint Valentine before any of the generals did. Also, how long do court cases take in Valhalla? Vydar is taking too much time getting the right lawyers and not enough time getting troops.
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:21 PM
Chilly Fangirl

ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla ABOMINATION is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jexik View Post
MrBistro's "Valhalla Times" was into asking just these sorts of questions. He especially thought stuff like the killer fog from RotV would make for an interesting newspaper.
You don't know how much I miss those. Classic humor, and pure genius. Too bad they haven't been here for awhile.

Speaking of that killer fog, what does the Valhallan Convention have to say about this?

Also, how dumb is Drake to consistenly walk into NGS's traps? When will he learn?

...more like Private Drake, if you ask me.
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:43 PM

Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker Odin_Osgard knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
They lost the receipt.

Anybody knows what happens to the bodies of killed figures? When figures die, they just magically vanish or something?
They die, and then come back for the next battle.

It's like the real Valhalla.

Yeah that real Valhalla. I went there last summer....

Dund is just tricky, that's all.
Old July 25th, 2010, 10:48 PM
Taking a man check - Gangnam spider style!

Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby! Chilling Touch rolls all skulls baby!

Syvarris- "I hate fighting zombies. Can they at least get some hit zones, or a breath mint for crying out loud?

Chilling Touch is Kee-Kee storytelling the PARALLEL CAVE...
in THE ENEMY'S LAST RETREAT
Old July 26th, 2010, 10:43 AM

StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker StarofEarendil knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by bumper15 View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by flameslayer93 View Post
They lost the receipt.

Anybody knows what happens to the bodies of killed figures? When figures die, they just magically vanish or something?
They die, and then come back for the next battle.

It's like the real Valhalla.
Syvarris dies fighting Q9 in Valhalla, when Ullar has a dream and summons Syvarris to him.
Ullar : "Haven't I summoned you before?"

Contend, O Lord, against those who contend against me;
Fight against those who fight against me. Psalm 35:1

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion