Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios
Maps & Scenarios Battlegrounds and scenarios

Old April 21st, 2008, 11:30 AM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!
Re: Dignan's Maps - 4 new maps 4/19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Kahrma View Post
Nice looking maps! Can't believe I haven't poked around your map thread before. I came across Divided We Fall while looking for a Tundra map for our next HS tourney here in KC. If we use it I'll let you know how things pan out.
Thanks. Please keep me posted if you use Divided We Fall. We've played on it quite a bit on our game days at my place and we've always had fun on it.
Old April 21st, 2008, 11:35 AM

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by S1R_ART0R1US View Post
I really like all these maps. Molten Stronghold looks really interesting to me, even if it doesn't have capped walls When I saw Divided We Fall, I swear I started to sing United we Stand. They all look great.
Thank you very much for your kind words. With Molten Stronghold, I had two goals in mind: Use two expansions that you don't usually see together and make an asymetrical map. I've really enjoyed all the matches I've played on this one. In our playtesting ,we've seen some really interesting events transpire (like one player losing 3 minions to charred hexes after a gamble to get height advantage).
Old April 24th, 2008, 03:35 PM

Just posting to let everyone know that I updated some of the older posts in between the first and last ones I made. All the links within in this thread should be working now. Please let me know if you find any bad links. Thanks.
Old April 27th, 2008, 04:23 PM

4/27/08: Just uploaded my variant of one of my favorite maps in the BoV (highways and dieways). This version simply replaces the trees with walls and makes all the high ground lava. Gives a little different play to this classic map.

Map: Turnpikes and Burnpikes
Date Uploaded: 4/27/08
Requirements: 1 RotV, 1 VW, 2 FotA

Old April 27th, 2008, 04:43 PM
I'm Heroscape's Birthbuddy

Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby! Nadom rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Dignan's Maps - "New" map 4/27

Awesome! Highways and Dieways is one of my personal favorite maps ad this is a great "remix."

Now that I look at it closer, you could even put some wall walk tiles on the tops of the pillars and implement that ladder jumping mechanic that's been getting popular lately... hmmm...
Old April 27th, 2008, 04:56 PM
Baron of Beantown V

Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun Cleon is a penguin with a machine gun

I see you really like Highways and Dieways! I actually love it, very, very creative! I could actually consider that being BOV worthy.
Old April 27th, 2008, 05:16 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cleon View Post
I see you really like Highways and Dieways! I actually love it, very, very creative! I could actually consider that being BOV worthy.
Thank you for your kind words. Maybe the BoV could just add a link next to Maps in the display threads that link to maps like this that are variants. Just to give tournament directors a way to change up some of their favorites.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 12:54 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

It is funny,but as soon as I saw Flash Fire,I thought it would be a good BoV map,and it was a matter of days before I was going to playtest it.
I guess someone else liked it the exact same way.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:09 PM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How possible would it be to make Flash Fire with a SotM?
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:12 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shades fan View Post
It is funny,but as soon as I saw Flash Fire,I thought it would be a good BoV map,and it was a matter of days before I was going to playtest it.
I guess someone else liked it the exact same way.
Thanks for your kind words and thinking that Flash Fire is good enough to be considered that way. As you can tell from my map thread I created several maps over the course of the last month (in preparation for a tournament that I hosted) and Flash Fire was the one that really "popped" with the playtesters (and myself). We had a lot of fun playing on it and I will be interested to see how the BoV judges view it.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:20 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Velenne View Post
How possible would it be to make Flash Fire with a SotM?
Hmmm, I haven't looked into that, but I don't think there is enough material in SotM to make it work. The picture is deceptive, there is actually a decent amount of elevation and material in this map. I don't think there was very much left over after I built this one.
Old May 2nd, 2008, 01:27 PM
Wears Shades at Night

Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shades fan wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yeah you would need about 4 SotM's to build it.

Spread Positivity and the joys of gaming.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Maps & Scenarios