Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions
Other Customization & HS Additions Everything from new ways to play to modded figures

Old September 5th, 2006, 12:30 AM

Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby! Mythic rolls all skulls baby!
Random Assignment of Factions

Ok, this sounds silly now that I am typing it up, but at the time it seemed remarkably important to me and my boys...

Basically the last few games we have been randomly picking factions and then each player drafting only from their faction instead of from all figures. This speeds things up for the draft and leads to some natural synergies.

Well, the first couple of times we would put a card from each faction into a bag, roll for order, then each pull a card. Unfortunately, one of the cards got bent on one of the picks so I put an end to that method.

Next, we started using a figure from each faction. As you can guess, the 7 year old saw through this pretty quickly and figured out he could feel the shape of the figures to get the faction he wanted.

What to do? Well in a stroke of genius we realized we could use the different hex tiles to represent the Generals:

Grass - Ullar
Rock - Vydar
Sand - Einar
Lava Field - Utgar
Snow - Jandar

All the hex tiles have the same shape, so no feeling out the one you want....and the hex tiles are arguably the toughest component in HS, so no worries there.

Needless to say, our faction picking has gone smoothly ever since.

Old September 5th, 2006, 01:42 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
An interesting concept for randomization for those that enjoy General vs. General Scenarios ...

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Other Customization & HS Additions