Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old November 17th, 2019, 09:23 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: The Long eared bat's Customs

Looking tonnes better (though I'm questioning if the doppelgänger really counts as a Halfling? I'm guessing it's meant to be some sort of magical illusion?) I really like this take, actually, and I like how you can use the doppelgänger (you need to add the umlaut, btw ) to set up Sneak Attack.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old November 17th, 2019, 09:34 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

Thanks @Lazy Orang for the feedback. I guess Illusion could work as a species. I will also add the umlauts.

Long live heroscape
Old November 18th, 2019, 11:42 AM

The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker The Long eared bat knows what's in an order marker

I am going to change the name of vanish 9 power on Cade's Doppelänger to Illusion 9 and I will remove this from the power "Cade's Doppelgänger can vanish only if he ends his vanishing move not adjacent to any enemy figures." because it helps Cade use his sneak attack 2 by being able to position Cade's Doppelgänger next to figures. Cade bonds with the Doppelgänger but it is after Cade's turn so by changing Vanish 9 it helps the interplay between to 2.

Long live heroscape
Old November 22nd, 2019, 12:15 PM

Scrapping Illusion 9 because it is too similar to Isamu change it to
Illusionary Deception 9
If Cade's Doppelgänger receives enough wounds to be destroyed, before removing the figure, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 9 or higher, ignore any wounds and place Cade's Doppelgänger within 5 clear sight spaces of Cade.

Long live heroscape

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards