Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs
C3V and SoV Customs A place for C3V and SoV customs

Notices

Old July 25th, 2013, 10:54 AM
Can not ignore himself because of typo - Online HS Season 2 Champion

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun
Call for Top-Down Pics of C3V figs

Since people will most definitely want to use the latest C3V figures in Online Heroscape Season 9 (sign-ups start in a few days), we need top-down pictures of them to make into figures for online use. If anybody has any of the listed figures and can take good quality (blurry doesn't help) top-down pictures of them preferably without flash (although I might be able to use pics with flash, depending on how good they are) and send them to me, that would be a great help.

Figures that need top-downs:

[All of Wave 19 except Beorn Boltcutter]

Last edited by awesomeunleashed; June 8th, 2015 at 01:51 PM.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:11 AM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth
Re: Call for Top-Down Pics of C3V figs

And MICROCORP TROOPERS, right? That's been the most annoying one to not have.

FWIW, I have the Varkaanan heroes and the Warwitch. So if your time is limited, but you want to help, the others would be more critical. That said, the reason the Zettians and Tomb Skellies look so bad is because I shot those pictures. My history of producing high-quality topdowns is... mixed.
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:21 AM

awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun awesomeunleashed is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by dok View Post
And MICROCORP TROOPERS, right? That's been the most annoying one to not have.
Yes, them and the Dreadguls. Meant to add them, but forgot.

Old July 25th, 2013, 11:36 AM
The Spartans of HS Tourneys

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

OK, I'll get those for you guys, tonight or tomorrow.

I have all of them.

(Mine are all re-based on black bases, no HS sticker...will they work?)

C3V Current Broadcast 4/29/2015
C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
MY MINIATURE COLLECTION -- NEW VALHALLA
Old July 25th, 2013, 11:50 AM
Super Smurfy

Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Xorlof is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Hooray for C3V completionists!

Double-hooray for C3V completionists that are as awesome as ZB and always willing to lend a hand. +rep

There is nothing more dangerous than sincere ignorance and conscientious stupidity. --MLK
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:23 PM
Marcel Marceau

DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun DanieLoche is a penguin with a machine gun

I'd love to help you but I have none of these figures.

I should'nt have sold my Varkaanan Heroes...

Bunch of useful resources (army cards,
blanks, online databases & more..!)
French Forum's admin.
Old July 25th, 2013, 12:59 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I have the well-painted versions of these:
Bahadur
Manauvi
If you want some of those also (I'm not sure ZB has them).

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:09 PM

ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth ZBeeblebrox is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I have the well-painted versions of these:
Bahadur
Manauvi
If you want some of those also (I'm not sure ZB has them).

The only figures I do not have the alternate better, painted figures is the Swiftfangs (mine are painted all brown from a very old custom I created years ago to go with the Utgar Wolves)

C3V Testimonial from " Easily the best quality classic customs I have ever seen"
Old July 25th, 2013, 01:18 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

I'll send you the pics of the Vark heroes I just snapped if you PM me your email.
Old July 25th, 2013, 03:04 PM

AV's Vark hero pics are usable, but really small. Go ahead and get pics of them as well if you can, ZB.

Old July 25th, 2013, 10:07 PM

All the pics are done, I took over a hundred to make sure I got the cleanest shots. I'll have to Pm them tomorrow, as I do not have the time tonight to upload them. Sorry.

Old July 26th, 2013, 08:01 PM

Crap you added more...

I can get those too, probably tomorrow

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > C3V and SoV Customs