Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old February 21st, 2009, 11:52 PM

GreatWhiteWolf Woo who?
Re: Everyone Email Target Now!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by 1Mmirg View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by mad_wookiee View Post
Have you tried, oh, I don't know, asking them if they'd order it for you?
I'll reiterate this. I asked and my store (just around the block) now cares some Scape (and will order in anything I want). We also started doing game days here (something WM can't touch), and have had a lot of fun. (We still haven't broke 20 players at a single event, but that is still pretty good.)

Anyhow, one great way to help out HS is to contact your local stores. And to organize a game day (or demo). Be sure to post it here and look for players on here as well (only about 4-5 of the players in my group came from non-Scapers).
I really like the idea of setting up games of HS in your FLGS but once again it takes us to "not alot of people have a FLGS".
Basically lets put it this way, more people have a Walmart or Target around them than a FLGS and on top of that; hundreds of people go into big stores compared to only a few that go into FLGS.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion