Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations
Comic Hero Custom Creations Any comic book customs and the discussions surrounding them

Notices

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:21 PM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker
Whats your typical point total for armies?

So I was gonna start making some preset armies for my Tabletop Simulator, and while I have usually played 1,500 points, i wondered what the community played generally?

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 29th, 2018, 06:23 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: Whats your typical point total for armies?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Markb97402 View Post
So I was gonna start making some preset armies for my Tabletop Simulator, and while I have usually played 1,500 points, i wondered what the community played generally?
I generally play 1,000 to 1,200 (for playtesting usually no more and often lower). I love the larger games when I can swing them, though, but that's usually for special occasions.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:12 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Normally, for a typical game, it's 520'ish. We attempt to play themed armies so normally being able to produce two good armies above that is difficult but we have had 1200 point armies.
My favorite games tend to be the 320 fast paced games but they always seem to be over too quickly.
Had some solid 800 builds (Samurai's vs Romans/Greeks vs Wolfen customs) a couple of weeks ago that was a lot of fun. Had a Knight build that we used that couldn't defeat any of them - mostly bad luck if I remember correctly.

Just when you thought it was all right, someone made it alright.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 30th, 2018 at 07:14 AM. Reason: Good day, good knight -Geez that day went fast.
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:13 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Normally, for a typical game, it's 520'ish. We attempt to play themed armies so normally being able to produce two good armies above that is difficult but we have had 1200 point armies.
My favorite games tend to be the 320 fast paced games but they always seem to be over too quickly.
Had some solid 800 builds (Samurai's vs Romans/Greeks vs Wolfen customs) a couple of weeks ago that was a lot of fun.
Based on where the thread is, I think he's asking for Superscape, not Classicscape.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:25 AM

Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby! Xael Raymand rolls all skulls baby!

Here are our top 3 choices

1. 2V2 with 1,000 point armies
2. 3 player free-for-all with 1500 point armies
3. 2v2 with 800 point armies (Stipulation of no heroes over 200 points allowed)
Old March 30th, 2018, 07:35 AM

AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness AMIS wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by AMIS View Post
Had some solid 800 builds (Samurai's vs Romans/Greeks vs Wolfen customs) a couple of weeks ago that was a lot of fun.
Based on where the thread is, I think he's asking for Superscape, not Classicscape.
Sorry, early morning brain cramp...

For Superscape we tend to stick to around 800pts. Again we tend to prefer faster moving games.

Good trades with - Porkins / xraine69 / mac122 (x2) / frylock / Ztimster (x2) and probably others I forgotten to mention...sorry.

Last edited by AMIS; March 30th, 2018 at 07:36 AM. Reason: I'm awake now! Honest...
Old March 30th, 2018, 08:07 AM

Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker Markb97402 knows what's in an order marker

Wow, I'm surprised how low it goes. I'm gonna have to try some sub 1,500 point games and see if they are funner. But, I am a theme player and it can be hard to shove the justice league or the avengers into 1000 points

My Customs(Mostly Marvelscape Common Squads)
http://www.heroscapers.com/community...ad.php?t=22383

Old March 30th, 2018, 10:17 AM

Try some partial groups and combinations.

A particular favorite at the moment is Thor and Hulk (anyone guess why? LOL) vs Thanos, Red Skull, Tombstone and Vulture vs Iron Man, The Thing and Mr. Fantastic.

Not big groups, but that's how we keep the games fast.

Last edited by AMIS; March 30th, 2018 at 05:06 PM. Reason: Superscape! Well right know I'm having soup maybe I'll scape later.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations