Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old July 1st, 2017, 03:16 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Cool July Custom Competition! - Entries through 7/15

It's that time again, and I think we've cooked up a doozy of a contest for you. This month, you are prompted with the goal to make another Human Bonding option. This means you have loads of options. Here's a reminder of the squads that bond with humans:
Spoiler Alert!

And here's the list of minis I think would work well for many of those options. Mostly good Warlords or Wild Heroes though. If you're not aware, Minis Gallery is pretty great for looking through loads of miniatures, in case you don't like my little list here.
Spoiler Alert!

Well, that's probably enough options, but I would highly recommend checking out the gallery, if none of these inspire you.

Entries must be in by 11:59:59pm PST July 16, but I won't be posting the poll until around sometime July 17 so that's not really as hard a line as I made it out to be .

Rules:

1. Entries must be sent to me via PM.

2. Keep your entry anonymous while the contest is running.

3. Only 1 entry per member.

4. You may not vote for your own entry as the winner (even if it is the best), and you must vote if you enter.

5. Your submission must be made for this contest (no reusing your old, saggy customs).

Other Clarifications:

You may enter if you do not make a card for your unit. If you submit the entry early enough I will make a card for you. Also, it's pretty easy to make your own, just use @Xorlof 's awesome card creator.

If you want to change your entry you can, just PM me before I post the poll.

Character bios are allowed, and they might tip the scales in your favour so I recommend them.

Contestants:
1. obfuscatedhippo
2. Lazy Orang
3. Sam
4. Zetsubo
5. TheAverageFan
6. Ninja Status
7. flameslayer93

Previous Competitions' Contestants:
@Ninja Status
@Dysole
@JC McMinis
@orgsbane
@heroscaper2010
@Ixe
@obfuscatedhippo
@Lazy Orang
@IshMEL
@CJtheMighty
@Sam
@BiggaBullfrog
@kolakoski
Let me know if you want to be taken off of this list and I'll try to remember for next time.

This contest has been approved by @Jim

Repaints My Maps Online Maps Customs
Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN

Last edited by Dr.Goomonkey; July 15th, 2017 at 10:55 PM. Reason: Added more stuff from Lazy Orang's suggestion. Sorry about the bajillion pictures.
Old July 1st, 2017, 04:06 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!
Re: July Custom Competition! - Entries through 7/15

Just pointing out, that, while they have no Human bonding options at present, the Armoc Vipers, Death Knights and Death Chasers of Thesk would all potentially be interested in seeing one if we got a Ullar Warlord, Relentless Hero or Large Wild Hero, respectively.

Really interesting contest - I'll definitely take part, though I have no idea what I wish to do yet.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 1st, 2017, 07:19 PM
On vacation...

Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr.Goomonkey is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Ooh, nice catches, thanks! OP updated. Now all we have to do is find some mean looking mounted miniatures for those Death Chasers.

Q3C Custom Contests
How can you tell which kid at the playground is going to grow up to be a trombone player?
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:18 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

Wow, interesting concept!
Could I calrify a couple of things (they're probably obvious and I'm probably stupid, but I'll choose to blame everything on it being a Monday )?

1) Does the entry have to be a human *unique hero* (I'm thinking not, given the presence of Kato that suggests maybe a Samurai Hero or Squad might be accepted?) and
2) does it have to be someone who can activate an *existing* bonding option on one of the squad cards (or could it, for example, be a character like Kato Katsuro, who can activate other squads through a power on his own card) ?
Old July 3rd, 2017, 06:40 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

I'll also add my question - does the bonding have to work on every Order Marker, or would, for example, an Utgar Hero be considered viable due to Ornak?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 3rd, 2017, 01:42 PM
On vacation...

Very good questions, @Sam and @Lazy Orang .

The entry must be a human that receives an existing bonding. So a Samurai Squad would work, but an alternative Kato Katsuro would not.

It doesn't have to work every order marker, so you could make a bonding option with Ornak. OP updated.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 5th, 2017, 11:13 AM

Sam knows what's in an order marker Sam knows what's in an order marker

Cheers, Dr G!

Alright, I'm down for this one - got an idea, just need to figure a few details out
Old July 5th, 2017, 12:07 PM
Hard as ice

I missed two, before, when I suggested other squads - after all, there could be a Human Darklord or (less likely, but still plausible) Beast, couldn't there?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old July 5th, 2017, 02:58 PM
On vacation...

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
I missed two, before, when I suggested other squads - after all, there could be a Human Darklord or (less likely, but still plausible) Beast, couldn't there?
Ooh, probably Darklord. I thought of Beast but didn't put it on, but it could work... Yeah, what the hey, I'll throw 'em in the OP.

Good to hear, Sam! Cheerio!

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 11th, 2017, 03:26 PM
On vacation...

Hey all, just 5 days to get your entry entered! And only 3 so far! I'll be here.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old July 15th, 2017, 10:54 PM
On vacation...

Wow, this is the last day to enter. I won't get the post up until after 11am Pacific time tomorrow though, but it's probably not best to wait until 10:59:59.

With seven entries we're not short though, so there won't be an extension folks. Unless y'all come grovelling on your hands and knees.

Q3C Custom Contests
Spoiler Alert!
CoN is FuN
Old August 29th, 2017, 06:08 PM
Hard as ice

Looking forward to the next one!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards