Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old November 20th, 2014, 03:50 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Moon Knight

Quote:
Originally Posted by A3n View Post
I don't understand why that FAQ is even there. Are we going to put it on every unit?

There is nothing to even indicate that it doesn't count towards the team points. The Airborne Elite, that do not even start on the battlefield, don't even have a stupid FAQ like that one. I really think it should be removed completely.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old November 21st, 2014, 01:47 PM
Who ISN'T One of My Brothers??

TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun TrollBrute is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I don't understand why that FAQ is even there. Are we going to put it on every unit?

There is nothing to even indicate that it doesn't count towards the team points. The Airborne Elite, that do not even start on the battlefield, don't even have a stupid FAQ like that one. I really think it should be removed completely.
I don't see it in the Airborne's Book, but it is an official Hasbro FAQ. It was a question of whether or not you could draft 24 figures + the 4 AE. However, Moon Knight starts the game on the battlefield so it's not even an issue. I agree that the FAQ should be removed.

".... the Cambridge ladies do not care, above
Cambridge if sometimes in its box of
sky lavender and cornerless, the
moon rattles like a fragment of angry candy"
Old November 21st, 2014, 01:49 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:

I don't see it in the Airborne's Book, but it is an official Hasbro FAQ. It was a question of whether or not you could draft 24 figures + the 4 AE. However, Moon Knight starts the game on the battlefield so it's not even an issue. I agree that the FAQ should be removed.
Old November 21st, 2014, 11:59 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Karat View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TrollBrute View Post
Quote:

So it is written, so it is done.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old September 18th, 2016, 09:48 PM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Wow, Moon Knight's killer creative.
Love, love LOVE Frenchie's Airdrop ability, Hahma!
Old September 18th, 2016, 09:54 PM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Thanks Hex! He's one of my favorites for sure.

Old October 10th, 2016, 02:10 AM
Emeritus Admin

Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness Hex_Enduction_Hour wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Tonight Moon Knight battled alongside Hawkeye, Black Widow, Speedball and Nightcrawler against Green Arrow, Black Canary, Plastic Man, Hawkman and the Atom. Those Crescent Darts are nasty. Both Plastic Man and Black Canary fell to the gleaming, harsh weapons.

Frenchie's Drop was used to deliver Moon Knight from zee starting zone and into zee main fracas of zee battle, but it was not again called upon. Spector was having too much fun flinging about his calling card to be whisked away by zee pilot.

Fun supe unit!
Old October 10th, 2016, 07:02 AM
Prickly Cactus

Glad you like him Hex

There have been times when I used Frenchie's Drop to drop him onto a castle wall, and then later had him Cape Glide off the wall to kick someone in the teeth

Old October 21st, 2016, 06:14 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

Is Moon Knight considered to have taken a turn on the turn he either is placed onto, or removed from, his card?

It's not 100% clear on the turn where he's removed, but I more or less interpret it as "...you may immediately place him on any empty space on the battlefield and attack with him take a turn with him. Moon Knight cannot move during this turn."

It's even less clear on the placement on the card part. It could easily be interpreted as a before taking a turn power that doesn't negate the turn (just that you can't do anything on it) or as a power that basically prevents the turn from happening.

I ask because I put the Amulet of Damballah on Moon Knight last game and it wasn't 100% clear whether I got to take a turn with Zombie after pulling Moon Knight off or placing him on the battlefield.
Old October 21st, 2016, 06:20 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Yeah, attack is shorthand in C3G for" take a turn with the figure during which the figure can only attack".

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old October 21st, 2016, 06:43 PM
Prickly Cactus

Yep, Q has it right.

Old October 21st, 2016, 07:02 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2010, 2011, & 2017

dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth dok is a man of the cloth

How when you put Moon Knight on the card? Is that considered a turn for the purpose of stuff like Rejected by Death or Amulet of Damballah? My guess is yes but it's a bit less clear.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library