Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old December 18th, 2010, 10:48 PM

C&C Fan is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Lightbulb HeroScape Custom Items Request.

I would like to simply ask if anyone would mind making a set of items to fit the C&C Tiberian Sun( http://cnc.wikia.com/wiki/Category:T...n_Sun_Arsenals ) game?
this,I would hope,would include the following:
  • The Mammoth M.II Super Unit
  • The Orca Fighter,Bomber and crashed Kodiak
  • A Squad of simple infantry
  • The Nod Rocket soldier
  • Nod and GDI Custom Factions
  • Tiberium Crystals,blue and green, in 1x1-5x5 Hexes
  • The Tiberian Fiend and Floater,Tiberian Mutations
  • Custom painted Terrain Hexes
  • A Ghoststalker Hero,human mutant
  • A Tacitus glyph
  • Kane hero,human
  • a 2 unit squad of Wolverine mechs
  • a Titan Assault mech
  • Tiberium Field Rules Card(would say this:Tiberium Field Movement Rules: Any Infantry unit that moves through the Tiberium Field takes 2 damage and after leaving the field takes 0.5 damage for 2 turns,SoulBorg,armored units,tiberian mutants(including human mutants),and air born units are unaffected by Tiberium,any explosions near blue tiberium can cause it to explode violently,causing a chain reaction making the whole field explode,causes 3 damage to large units,2 to medium sized and armored units,1 to infantry and 0 to air born.
  • Cyborg Commando hero unit,counts as SoulBorg unit
  • Cyborg Squad,4 cyborgs,2 health each,count each as SoulBorg
  • Ion Cannon Up-link/Temple of Nod Dice roller(would be a tower but....the original structures arent towers.)
  • a drop pad structure for dropping off the Mammoth M.II.Wolverine and Titan mechs(this would require that at least 1 unit is at least 1 hex away to use it)
  • a Nod Pyramid Captureable for cloning Kane and making cyborgs(this would require that at least 1 unit is at least 1 hex away to use it[the cloning would require that your roll the 20 sided die,1-5:cloning unsuccessful,6-10:cloning half-successful,remove 1/2 Kane's life,11-15:cloning successful,16-20: Cloning successful,add 2 life more than normal to Kane,and the cyborgs would only be usable if you capture the pyramid and roll 1-9 on the 20-sided die])
  • and lastly,2 flag stands and flags,one GDI and one NOD flag for capturing the drop pad and Pyramid of Nod
Yeah i know its a long list but its full of details and cool stuff.
unfortunately i wouldn't be able to buy any of it,but i think id be pleased to see it all in the gallery and possibly a fan-made expansion pack!
Thank you,
C&C Fan out.

**edit**

here are some of the custom unit cards ive made,im a beginner and lack a copy of photoshop,so please refrain from flaming me.

Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by C&C Fan; December 21st, 2010 at 10:05 PM.
Old December 18th, 2010, 11:21 PM

Unhappy Re: HeroScape Custom Items Request.

Hello?

is anyone online right now?

or do they not care or think im being dumb and noobish?
Old December 18th, 2010, 11:33 PM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker
Re: HeroScape Custom Items Request.

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&C Fan View Post
Hello?

is anyone online right now?

or do they not care or think im being dumb and noobish?
Not many folks are active this time of night. I for one am, but not only am I wrapped up in my customs, I also am not a huge fan of C&C.

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 19th, 2010, 12:11 AM

lol,cool,so does it sound interesting?

you might not like the drop pad,but i never liked the idea of a 30 ft mech walking out of a 16 ft door....

also,please ignore the rocket soldier,its not easy to find a pic of.

Last edited by C&C Fan; December 19th, 2010 at 12:35 AM.
Old December 19th, 2010, 12:54 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

I'm going to guess that you are young so I'll be nice. I doubt you'll find anyone to just make customs for you for stuff they aren't interested in. You'll probably just have to make them yourself.

Also if no one posts in your thread DO NOT bump it just because it hasn't been answered after 30 minutes. If people care, they will post, if they don't they won't. You don't need to ask. For now I suggest you look around and read other threads especially the many sticky threads that will explain how to get the best out of your Heroscapers.com experience.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 19th, 2010, 12:58 AM

hmmm..........well i can only say that you got te young part right,im 14..so can you scurry off to some other thread?
Old December 19th, 2010, 01:01 AM
Fully Baked

krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker krysto2002 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by C&C Fan View Post
hmmm..........well i can only say that you got te young part right,im 14..so can you scurry off to some other thread?
No, but you can sign up for the Hangout, it is a forum board here that is exclusively for users 17 and under. All you need to do is:
Click the bar up top reading "User CP"

Go to the far right side under Miscellaneous and click "Group Memberships"
Find "The Hangout" and click "Join Group" and follow the process and you can join us in all the exclusive fun

Sometimes, you just have to start over.
Old December 19th, 2010, 02:09 AM
Sally Struthers' other brother

robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun robbdaman is a penguin with a machine gun

That is the wrong attitude to come on here with and will get you a lot of heat with the members of this forum. As will your poor spelling, punctuation and grammar. In fact I guarantee no one will want to help you if you aren't nice about asking.

C3V and SoV! Fanscape r0xxorz!!
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:02 AM

What do you mean?,i asked nicely for both the list of things and for you to scurry off to another thread,also,im usually nice,but i hate when i join and people do what you did and overcriticize
Old December 19th, 2010, 11:18 AM

elitebeatk is surprisingly tart

I think it's the joining and asking someone to make something. If you really want this stuff, I'd be willing to help you start up a project for creating it.
(By project, I mean something similar to C3G)
Old December 19th, 2010, 03:34 PM

sorry for joining and then requesting this,but im only,i cant get 80 % of the stuff for this project,but im working on SOME of the unit cards,couldent get a GhostStalker or nod rocket soldier pic.
Old December 19th, 2010, 05:28 PM

sorry for the second post,but i got some of the unit cards done!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards