Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Notices

Old January 26th, 2008, 02:55 PM

Location: Grut with the other Orcs ready to eat salted Baby preztels
BRUNAK has disabled reputation
The Nigh

What happened? I was not posting for a few months and now I have no clue as to what happened. And I still see the clues.

BRUNAK is Nerak in the PLATINUM CAVE!
Old January 26th, 2008, 02:58 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Wizards of the Coast took over Heroscape. That's pretty much everything in a nutshell.
Old January 26th, 2008, 03:00 PM

I don't think he knows what Nigh I am talking about. Could someone get Necro over here. He will know.

Old January 26th, 2008, 03:18 PM

Come ON! I wan't to know!

Old January 26th, 2008, 03:43 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!
I'd tell you, but I'd have to kill you. That is if they don't kill me first.
Old January 26th, 2008, 04:28 PM
Old and Boring

Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness Fuzzie Fuzz wears ripped pants of awesomeness
OK, I'll take pity on you. Nothing. The admins got tired of it or something, and never finished the puzzle.
Old January 26th, 2008, 06:17 PM

TOG knows what's in an order marker TOG knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
OK, I'll take pity on you. Nothing. The admins got tired of it or something, and never finished the puzzle.
...because the secret was never finished.
Old January 26th, 2008, 06:19 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth
Quote:
Originally Posted by BRUNAK
I don't think he knows what Nigh I am talking about. Could someone get Necro over here. He will know.
Sorry, I though the topic title was a typo or something. I have no idea what you're talking about...
Old January 26th, 2008, 07:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Turns out it wasn't as "nigh" as previously thought.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 26th, 2008, 07:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TOG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Fuzzie Fuzz
...because the secret was never finished.
No.

Old January 27th, 2008, 02:44 PM
Forum Moderator

ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby! ChilliDog rolls all skulls baby!
The First Topic on the matter
The Main Topic, including everything, I believe.

Ya could have just searched for it

Guess who's back, back again? Chilli's back. Tell Skahen.
Old January 27th, 2008, 02:53 PM

Thanks Chilli. Pyre read up!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion