Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion
HeroScape General Discussion General discussions of packaging, terrain, components, etc. If it doesn't fit in any other official category, put it here.

Old January 8th, 2011, 02:37 PM

ToyotaGT1 is surprisingly tart
Unhappy Heroscape Collection for sale

Hey Scapers,

well I thought I'd let everyone here know in case they were looking to expand their collection.

I regret to say that I no longer have the time or interest in Heroscape, and sadly, with Hasbro discontinuing the line, I feel I have other hobbies that I feel I can invest my time and money in (model railroading and RC Helicopters).

Anyway, I have put up for auction my HS collection on Ebay. If any Scaper wishes to buy it, please send me an email thru Ebay with your offer, and say that your from the Scapers Forum, and I'll end the auction early pending your payment.

Thank you Scapers, its been fun!

http://cgi.ebay.com/Heroscape-Lot-3-...item19c24b0327

Last edited by ToyotaGT1; January 8th, 2011 at 09:46 PM.
Old January 8th, 2011, 08:40 PM

Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby! Shockma Ranyk rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Heroscape Collection for sale

Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaGT1 View Post
...with Hasbro discontinuing the line...
Hasbro did not discontinue the line. MFotC did. Hasbro remained true to their fanbase, and payed attention to what they were doing to the line, and made sure they weren't, oh, I don't know, ruining it with terrible quality control.
Old January 8th, 2011, 10:17 PM

Grey_Alien is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Sadly, I am only 14 and don't have easy access to 50 smackers. Good luck selling it. Sorry that you have too, though.
Old January 11th, 2011, 05:59 PM

Lord Nyax is surprisingly tart

I might be interested....sadly the auction has closed on ebay. If you are still intrested in selling you could send me a pm with the details of what the collection contains. Mabye we could work something out.

Lord Nyax is Bullseye...
aboard STARSHIP KAPPA...
Old January 11th, 2011, 07:55 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shockma Ranyk View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by ToyotaGT1 View Post
...with Hasbro discontinuing the line...
Hasbro did not discontinue the line. MFotC did. Hasbro remained true to their fanbase, and payed attention to what they were doing to the line, and made sure they weren't, oh, I don't know, ruining it with terrible quality control.
MFotc... That shows maturity

Be happy WOTC was there because if it wasn't Heroscape would have been canceled before wave 8.

Want to Re-base Your DnD Figures? Click here.

Last edited by nicktheant; January 11th, 2011 at 08:11 PM.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:06 PM
no baby bump - false alarm!

spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun spiteofthedice is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
MTotc... That shows maturity
You misspelled F.
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:10 PM
3 GIFs in a Trenchcoat

Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Heroscaper Guy is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

It should be a b.

"They are too numerous to fight. What shall we do?" "Fight anyway."

"You can never defeat another if you know not how to defeat yourself."
my tradelist
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:12 PM

nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby! nicktheant rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by spiteofthedice View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by nicktheant View Post
MTotc... That shows maturity
You misspelled F.
Oh tuck....

Better fix that.

Old January 11th, 2011, 08:45 PM

MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker MrWookiee knows what's in an order marker

I assume MFotC is Mother ****ers of the Coast?
And I'm pretty sure that WotC was just lazy with Heroscape. It's not like they made bad figures, they just weren't overly supportive. What's frustrating is that they put D&D ads in D3...

My customs HERE.
With Two Es
Old January 11th, 2011, 08:50 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
And I'm pretty sure that WotC was just lazy with Heroscape. It's not like they made bad figures, they just weren't overly supportive. What's frustrating is that they put D&D ads in D3...
I know, its not like any other respected game companies do that *cough* Catan *cough*.

Sorry for the Hijack. I'll take this elsewhere.

Old January 11th, 2011, 10:43 PM

Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness Chardar wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWookiee View Post
I don't see what the big deal is about ads. I have never bought any game, from Monopoly to Stratego to Uno to Heroscape that didn't advertise other games made by the company. It's inexpensive advertising that they know is reaching their target audience. It makes perfect sense, and has on more than one occasion opened my eyes to a game that I never would have learned about otherwise.

Old January 12th, 2011, 12:30 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Every Fantasy Flight game I've seen has had a catalog in it for their other games, too. I think it's pretty standard practice.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape General Discussion