Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old August 31st, 2007, 07:12 AM

Scorp has disabled reputation
For anyone who has bought SotM, can you post its item number for TRU or Wal-Mart so that the rest of us can call and give that to the employee to aid with inventory searches?

Thanks!!

-Scorp
"Freedom is the right of all sentient beings."
Old August 31st, 2007, 07:43 AM
stop starring at my burrito

AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker AmishBurrito knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scorp
For anyone who has bought SotM, can you post its item number for TRU or Wal-Mart so that the rest of us can call and give that to the employee to aid with inventory searches?

Thanks!!
Barcode: 6 53569 24856 9
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:09 AM

muddybuick has disabled reputation
CO found at the Thornton Wal Mart store at 136th Ave and I-25. Longmont Wal Mart on Highway 66 and Main Street had them Thursday the 30th but are now out. They are appearing in Colorado.
Old August 31st, 2007, 11:59 AM

yanks114kd is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
OH walmarts have the Swarm. Sidney-has 3 left i bought 6. Piqua has 3 and Troy has 3

14MS-15RTTFF-6VW-5TT-6-FOTA-6SOTM-3TJ
1-MARVEL-3-D&D
Old August 31st, 2007, 12:01 PM

bluekitsune13 has disabled reputation
My Walmart here in Parma had a TON of SotM sets, but sadly they still have wave 5.

Old August 31st, 2007, 12:48 PM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun
I saw a couple at the Lakeline Wal-Mart in Austin, TX.
Old August 31st, 2007, 01:35 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by GreyOwl
I saw a couple at the Lakeline Wal-Mart in Austin, TX.
<sigh>

If I could bring myself to shop at Wal-Mart I'd pick up a set now to keep me tided over until HMG gets them in.

But I don't really want to open up that whole can of worms...

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:23 PM

HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness HouseMouseGames wears ripped pants of awesomeness
With Joan of Arc at the siege of Orleans as my inspiration, I am off to lay siege against 100's of Walmarts and TRU's in my quest to deliver HeroScape to the masses (eh, maybe I shouldn't refer to you as "the masses"...let's substitute " fellow 'Scapers").

Like Joan of Arc, I will refuse to leave the battlefield despite injuries sustained by being trampled by Walmart shoppers. My untimely death will be mourned, and I will be beatified in your lifetimes for my selflessness.

OK, drama aside, the car is filled with gas, my overnight bag is packed, my bag of trail mix and Aquafina is at my side, and credit cards are "at the ready".

I WILL NOT FAIL!!!
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:33 PM

nbxfan has disabled reputation
Brea, CA Walmart had one hidden. Orange, CA Walmart had none and no space or stickers for it.

We're on the right trail. Flies and the undead go together like bullets and guns.
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:42 PM
Don't Need Range in the Knight-time & Gencon Main Event Champion - 2018

Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death! Matthias Maccabeus is hot lava death!
Wal-mart off of 99th and Blair High Rd had SotM and some Wave 1 expansions in Omaha.

Dragon Dice - (the 2nd best game there is) Learn to Play!
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1h3q6...wujcr8vVf8e21G
Old August 31st, 2007, 02:56 PM

pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker pinche_guey knows what's in an order marker
Black Hole

SotM in TX, AZ, OK, CO but not in New Mexico? Next you'll tell me they have them in Chihuahua, Old Mexico. And I can't get one from HMG yet?

Good Lord!
Old August 31st, 2007, 03:20 PM

Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker Jaz1597 knows what's in an order marker
Quote:
Originally Posted by HouseMouseGames
With Joan of Arc at the siege of Orleans as my inspiration, I am off to lay siege against 100's of Walmarts and TRU's in my quest to deliver HeroScape to the masses (eh, maybe I shouldn't refer to you as "the masses"...let's substitute " fellow 'Scapers").

Like Joan of Arc, I will refuse to leave the battlefield despite injuries sustained by being trampled by Walmart shoppers. My untimely death will be mourned, and I will be beatified in your lifetimes for my selflessness.

OK, drama aside, the car is filled with gas, my overnight bag is packed, my bag of trail mix and Aquafina is at my side, and credit cards are "at the ready".

I WILL NOT FAIL!!!
Um..yeah...so that just plain kicks @$$. You rock, Sandra.

LOTR Customs
I'm sure of your ability
To become my perfect enemy

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales