Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old May 4th, 2018, 04:10 PM
Doesn't Drink the Kool-Aid (Eats the Catsup)

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: The Book of Squirrel Girl (Design Phase)

I read 999 maximum and burst out laughing
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:16 PM

ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby! ALEXAN2507 rolls all skulls baby!

Having never, ever contributed to a design before this may be completely rubbish but do any of you reckon it'd be worth giving her some form of dodging ability to increase longevity a bit? That way she can get in a fight and have a decent amount of time to charge Squirrels (previously unsaid sentence), instead of having to sit back and charge her attack or get into a fight and be rapidly murdered before she builds up enough Squirrels to be (hilariously) worth it
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:55 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Which power would you drop?

I think the easiest solution would be to increase her Defense if need be.
Hard to say right now. I reckon if I start to see a pile of squirrels on her card I may try to get over there and assassinate her which could happen with her 4L, 4D which could add to the fun.

Going to be one where larger tests will probably show the truest results.
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:57 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

You might be able to fuse the themes of the proposed agility defensive power and Stealth Leap into something?

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 04:59 PM

Yeah, doesn't Nightwing have a combined agility defense/move power already?
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:00 PM

Ok the move only triggers on attack but regardless I do think it seems more thematically correct for her to have a dodge ability than increased defence

Admittedly I haven't read much Squirrel Girl but get the impression she can't really take a heavy hit, she just confounds her opponent by constantly dodging
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:02 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by ALEXAN2507 View Post
Ok the move only triggers on attack but regardless I do think it seems more thematically correct for her to have a dodge ability than increased defence

Admittedly I haven't read much Squirrel Girl but get the impression she can't really take a heavy hit, she just confounds her opponent by constantly dodging
If she does that, then it sounds like she should probably have some sort of defensive power - 4 Life 4 Defence is less 'confounds opponent by constantly dodging' and more 'goes splat'.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:02 PM

It just seems like the amount of time it'd take for Squirrel Girl to build anything of any value up, at the cost of doing anything useful with her in the meantime, only to potentially get one-shotted reasonably easily, would be kind of a pain
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:05 PM

"superhuman strength and agility, enabling her to jump between trees with ease"
"Later appearances have revealed additional abilities possessed by Squirrel Girl including heightened reflexes (which she dubs as 'squirrelgility')"
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:06 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Yeah, I kind of feel she should just start with multiple markers, then get more markers fairly easily, rather than up her survive-ablility a bunch. Make it a tactical decision on when to use the SA, early on where it is only so-so or wait for a bigger boom but risk her getting KO'ed before she uses it.
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:07 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

Maybe let her spend squirrel markers in a defensive manner?

But I do think upping her Defense would do the trick too, and would be thematically justifiable.
Old May 4th, 2018, 05:08 PM

Yeah that's fair
It just seemed odd to me that a character who requires a build up at the expense of a move, and at expense of any other character's turn, would be so easily squishable

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library