Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Notices

Old January 22nd, 2013, 03:13 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth
Re: Official Site Question Dump

Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
What's the deal with Ultradoug? He's the only person I've ever seen post as a 'guest', which only just occurred to me as I saw one of his posts in some old customs thread or another.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat
It was way before my time, but he was banned for being a really awful guy--about as much of a creep as somebody can be.

Anyways, the reason his posts show up as a "guest" have something to do with the way the forum's backend was upgraded. His banned status was lost in the shuffle or something and he was probably removed from the system entirely--that's my best guess.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old January 22nd, 2013, 05:28 PM
Quest Quitter

Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death! Agent Minivann is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by samthegoat View Post
What's the deal with Ultradoug? He's the only person I've ever seen post as a 'guest', which only just occurred to me as I saw one of his posts in some old customs thread or another.
Thanks in Advance,
Samthegoat
It was way before my time, but he was banned for being a really awful guy--about as much of a creep as somebody can be.

Anyways, the reason his posts show up as a "guest" have something to do with the way the forum's backend was upgraded. His banned status was lost in the shuffle or something and he was probably removed from the system entirely--that's my best guess.
That is about as nice a spin as you could put on it. He was on probably in the neighborhood of 20 forums as Ultradoug and he deleted everything on all of them when he was "caught". I am going to say that it is probably best to leave it at that unless a certain party decides to share more. Granted it can probably be found if someone was really determined to find it, but I'll just leave it at he wasn't up to anything good.
Old February 5th, 2013, 11:09 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

There have been inquiries about the Heroscape Codex lately. I've got PDFs of all the issues and have uploaded them to Google Docs. I tried adding them to the download section here, but apparently they are too big. I tried today to add them using the Link option. It added a download page, but when I tested it, I received an error. Anyone know how to use this function?

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old February 24th, 2013, 07:50 PM
No good deed goes unpunished

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

When a person's rep power increases does the rep they left previously increase in value too?

Tournament Armies Played - C3VRP - Customs - Trades

I'm Krug in the Paradox Keep and Augamo on the Sacred Tundra.
Old February 24th, 2013, 08:04 PM
Titleless

Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby! Black_Charos rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
When a person's rep power increases does the rep they left previously increase in value too?
No, rep given corresponds to the power of the person at the time they gave the boon.
Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:35 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey I uploaded a couple maps a while a go because I needed to give people a link to building instructions of a map I entered in a map contest. When I first uploaded them a vbulliten message said "I did not have permission to access this page" I figured that downloads had to be approved before being allowed to download but one month later it still says the same thing. Why is this?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 3rd, 2013, 02:54 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
Hey I uploaded a couple maps a while a go because I needed to give people a link to building instructions of a map I entered in a map contest. When I first uploaded them a vbulliten message said "I did not have permission to access this page" I figured that downloads had to be approved before being allowed to download but one month later it still says the same thing. Why is this?
In order to upload directly to the site you have to be either a Site Supporter (bar on the left side of the screen) or a Contributor.
Old March 11th, 2013, 12:52 PM
I probably just killed the joke - in comic sans

marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness marrowick wears ripped pants of awesomeness

In a few old threads I have seen a post made by someone and below their name it would say "guest" and their post count would read "N/A". What are guests? Is it a function no longer used? Are there still guests around that can post?

Jesus said to him, "I am the way, and the truth, and the life; no one comes to the Father but through Me." - John 14:6

Old March 11th, 2013, 01:39 PM
...continue to abuse you with my mod powers (until Jim bans me).

Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun Joseph Sweeney is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by marrowick View Post
In a few old threads I have seen a post made by someone and below their name it would say "guest" and their post count would read "N/A". What are guests? Is it a function no longer used? Are there still guests around that can post?
That's been brought up several times here, actually. It has something to do with the user being ban.
Old March 16th, 2013, 10:58 PM

greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness greygnarl wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Do Site Supporters get bigger signatures? It says I can only get 600 characters including BBCode and I've seen people put tons of links in their sigs.

Old March 16th, 2013, 11:03 PM
I could go

flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun flameslayer93 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by greygnarl View Post
Do Site Supporters get bigger signatures? It says I can only get 600 characters including BBCode and I've seen people put tons of links in their sigs.
Although I don't know if they do or not, I do know people use Tiny URL so they can increase the number of the links they have.

My customs.
NE Ohio Tourney - TBA
SW Ohio Tourney - NHSD 550 points
AotV - Colliding the minis of AotP with the world of HS.
Old March 16th, 2013, 11:33 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by vBulletin Message
You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to flameslayer93 again.
That is awesome and let me fit an extra link in my sig. Now I can't believe I never took the time to learn what that tinyurl thing I'd seen everywhere was.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online