Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old May 8th, 2018, 06:28 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!
Re: Public Design Post

Yeah, it's a unique mechanic and it really nails the feel that Doctor Druid is actively performing a ritual and needs his teammates to keep the enemy off his back.
Old May 8th, 2018, 06:35 PM
Self-Destructive Shellfish

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Reminds me of countless video game missions where you have to protect some hacker or something. He would be a gnarley mate for Mrs. Marvel, slapping on that marker so she can pummel them.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:04 PM

L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness L0B5T3R wears ripped pants of awesomeness

During our last round of public nominations it was mentioned that my CapWolf design would best be ran after we had grown the Lycanthrope faction a bit more. Do others feel that way looking at the design? If so what can we do? My intention with the design was to boost the uncommon Werewolves with a leader and help them get free turns, stay alive, and set up stealth pounces. This was a design I was considering nominating/purchasing with points. Design below:

Capwolf
Spoiler Alert!

EDIT* Probably need to up that Shield Throw defense roll?
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:10 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

I would change uncommon to unique but looks good.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:30 PM

My only concern with that was any future Unique Werewolves having high attacks. Getting Capwolf’s Attack of 6 and then 2 more attacks of 6 or so would be pretty deadly no?
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:33 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by L0B5T3R View Post
My only concern with that was any future Unique Werewolves having high attacks. Getting Capwolf’s Attack of 6 and then 2 more attacks of 6 or so would be pretty deadly no?
Yeah, but it would require considerable setup, especially since they'd probably all be melee - it wouldn't really be anything you can't get off the Warriors Three.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:39 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Selfishly it would exclude my Unique Werewolf who is not very powerful.
Actually this design makes mine all but useless.

Not sure if we have ever called out Uncommons exclusively before or not.
And it is not yours to worry about future Werewolves. They will have to bear the weight of future synergy.
Always happy to see an addition to Team Creature Feature.

If you really want to tie him to wolves, make Shield Defense automatic but only work for wolves.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:55 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'd argue Warriors 3 are even better due to Swordplay, but then the Warriors 3 cost some 920 points, so you can't really point at them as justification for something unless you are talking about another combo in the 920 point range.

Kind of makes me want to run the Warriors 3 with CA & MM just to really ramp up the craziness.

Warriors 3 920
Martian Manhunter I 300
Capt. America 240..............1460 points

that leaves 140 points for a 5th CA ally to marker up in a 1600 point army. Wondergirl (lasso opponents adj. to the Warriors 3), Wizard (double ranged attack), or Falcon (nice MCU themed CA team-up) would be the 3 I would consider.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:57 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

Oh, and yeah the uncommon werewolfs are pretty much not worth their points at this point IMO so I'd welcome a design that made them more viable.
Old May 11th, 2018, 06:59 PM

Bucky. 80 points is rough though. 10 points over I would go Angel.
I guess Atom and Fire Ants x3.

Agreed that the wolves need help!
Old May 11th, 2018, 07:14 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Bucky. 80 points is rough though. 10 points over I would go Angel.
I guess Atom and Fire Ants x3.

Agreed that the wolves need help!
My go-tos for 80 Point filler would be Ant-Man (Scott Lang) (though he does tend to like having the extra 15 points open for a Killer Bee) or Speedy (Mia Dearden) (I've always quite liked her).

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old May 12th, 2018, 06:51 PM

Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby! Qualizium rolls all skulls baby!

I think it would be a real shame for Capwolf not to synergize with unique lycanthropes, whether it be the current one or future ones. If you want to ensure the uniques won't be able to ever step too much on the toes of the uncommons, make only the "take a turn with 1" work with Uniques, and leave the "attack with 2" as just for uncommons. That should help ensure that the uncommons always have their own niche in a Capwolf build.

Heck, judging by what I've read about Capwolf, even Wolfsbane was part of his team, even though she just -looks- like a werewolf. Including her (even if just in the simple turn bonding) might make for some messy wording, but it would help flesh the faction out a bit.

If you want to make the uncommon werewolves more scary on a Capwolf team, let one of Capwolf's options be to attempt a d20 roll to take a turn with an opponent's lycanthrope. Maybe add to the roll for each Lycanthropy marker on the target.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy