Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old August 18th, 2010, 04:17 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!
C3G Visual Synergy Charts

Bamf! Idea curtosy of Ryougabot. Bamf!

Let's face it: there's a fair amount of synergy in C3G. Probably more than you think. Reading through all the books, I was suprised at the amount of synergies there are. So, I decided to make some charts to visually show synergy around here.

Since I don't have the Legend/Key made yet, here's a mock-up:

key/legend
Spoiler Alert!

Currently I only have the Mutant one done, but there will be one more chart for the rest of the synergies (or 2 if I can't fit everything).

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old August 18th, 2010, 04:37 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: C3G Visual Synergy Charts

Good stuff! You've been on a tear, Scapemage!
And, fear not, plenty of Mutant/Telepath/Vigilante/Sidekick/Adventurer/Scientist and on and on and on synergy coming in the months and years to come.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2010, 04:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth

VERY fancy right there. Seems like it'll be a rough one to update, though...
Old August 18th, 2010, 06:26 PM

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by johnny139 View Post
VERY fancy right there. Seems like it'll be a rough one to update, though...
Yeah, I had a really hard time creating the layout for this chart, as everyone had to connect to X and Cyclops, but Cyclops had to connect to X, and X and Jean had to connect to Martian Manhunter, etc. Thank god to the Ullar chart in the official synergy thread, it gave me the circle idea I needed to make it work. The other poster will be a breeze to update, but Mutants will be very tough.

EDIT: Reading through the books, I did notice quite a few Scientists and Adventurers that Mr. Richards will synergize with...

Oh, and about my "streak" (if you will), I'm not done yet! I've got one more thread...

Old August 18th, 2010, 06:33 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

There will be more Telepaths coming eventually as well.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 18th, 2010, 07:24 PM
C3G's First Fan

Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth Spidey'tilIDie is a man of the cloth

Just a tip/question: Scapemage, couldn't the purple arrow from Prof. X to Cyclops just have an arrow on either end, instead of your having to put two arrows? Plus I gotta agree with Johnny, off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 mutants coming down the pipeline for sure eventually. Plus, I think we all know hidicul has a desire to do 5 more himself.

Semi-Retired C3G Hero
(and first Official Member of the C3G Target Audience!)

The correct way to add C3G playtests to posts.
My favorite day EVER on heroscapers.

RIP George Perez
Old August 19th, 2010, 12:12 AM

Oh, I'm sure there will be no fewer than 20-30 more Mutants done before we're all done with the project.

Old August 19th, 2010, 07:34 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Spidey'tilIDie View Post
Just a tip/question: Scapemage, couldn't the purple arrow from Prof. X to Cyclops just have an arrow on either end, instead of your having to put two arrows? Plus I gotta agree with Johnny, off the top of my head I can think of at least 4 mutants coming down the pipeline for sure eventually. Plus, I think we all know hidicul has a desire to do 5 more himself.
*Rethinks what he posted in Rewards thread yesterday*
Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Oh, I'm sure there will be no fewer than 20-30 more Mutants done before we're all done with the project.
The project will not end until we have created every single comic character in existance, and then we will beg them to make more .

Old September 12th, 2010, 07:27 AM

FYI I haven't forgotten about this, my collector's guide, or the power rankings. I'm waiting on hte next set to release for the other chart, and I havent had time to update the guide. Have no fear, it will be done.

Old September 12th, 2010, 09:19 AM

We're targeting Christmas for our next release, just as an fyi.

Old September 12th, 2010, 11:45 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
We're targeting Christmas for our next release, just as an fyi.
That's a big set! From what I've seen, there is a lot of synergy incorperated into a bunch of units....so I might aswell wait for that synergy to well-create the charts.

Old September 12th, 2010, 04:39 PM

Yep. And then hopefully we'll have another big release in January or February ... somewhat dependent on when GreyOwl gets back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy