Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old June 15th, 2012, 01:43 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: The Book of Judge Dredd - Design Phase

Thanks streaky. I could go either way for Personality. So people let me know what you prefer, Fearless or Unyielding.

I do not want to lower his Range but I am considering dropping his Attack. I have not run him with Cap yet but I am thinking with Range 8 and Attack 7 from high ground will be a bit much. If I do his normal will see even less use, only when the Range is needed. I am OK with that as long as he is still fun and valued correctly.
I doubt the Heroes would go for Life 6, though not unheard of(Joker). He has been fairly sturdy so far, except against the Punisher and also Kill Box. However I would be more willing to lower his Range and Attack values if he was a little tougher. Honestly though, with the tests so far, he feels about right with the Life 5 Defense 5. His Range helps a ton for keeping from getting hit.

I like your Armor Piercing SA. It is very close to mine, except without 5 attacks . I used it for Judge Hershey. Two reasons I did not go with it, Bats suggested dropping it and it is the wordiest of the four Lawgiver SAs so it had to go. I also felt it was too much like Punisher's Rocket SA (which it is not).

Not a fan of your Explosive SA. Why is it restricted to certain figures? Those same figures can be caught in the explosion. Why can he take a wound after using it? That makes no sense to me.

Incendiary SA is for sure the black sheep. I need to read through the DOs and make sure it is on the right track.
Perhaps if the Range was extended by one. It may be a map restricted power. On a map with many DOs it may prove useful.

Thanks for all your comments streaky! I am extremely happy to have you on board for this one. If the Heroes, Siedekicks, and Allies can hep me keep the mechanics straight and you keep me in check with theme, this might turn out.

A cloud can change its semblance, yet retain its will
With the intimacy of destruction, One knows what it is to be alive
The empty sky holds no reflection, for sorrow
- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:09 PM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

OK we are still in the breathing period but here is where I think we are right now and the version I will be playtesting tonight.

Spoiler Alert!

I might drop Ricochet to Attack 3 but I think making it non-adjacent and also needing to wound the first target to attack the second may be enough.

- Eslo Rudkey

Last edited by Tornado; June 15th, 2012 at 02:44 PM. Reason: changed Incendiary to Margloth's version- Drokk it!
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:18 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I just don't like Incendiary as it is. It's way to niche and boring.
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:25 PM
More Interesting Than He Actually Is

Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Margloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

How about this?

INCINDEARY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Destructible objects roll 2 fewer defense die against this special attack. If this special attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure.

C3G Needs You! Interested in playtesting? Want to playtest?
Humbled to have been a C3G Hero!
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:32 PM
From less than zero to Hero!

Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death! Scapemage is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Margloth View Post
How about this?

INCINDEARY SPECIAL ATTACK
Range 5. Attack 3.
Destructible objects roll 2 fewer defense die against this special attack. If this special attack inflicts at least 1 wound, you may roll an unblockable attack die against the defending figure.
I like this Margloth. Simply not enough figures have auto-shields for Incendiary to be effective currently.

Like Superheroes and Comics?
C3G Project is Always Looking for New Members!

Head here to get started!

Playtesting is the most helpful thing!
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:38 PM

I was having the same thoughts and considered something akin to the Parademons' Apokolyptian Weapons, but I like that Margloth, it is much closer to my original version.

I am going with it. Thanks for sticking around Margloth!

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 02:43 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I too like the new Incendiary wording, it feels much more Incendiary too. Also, I prefer Unyielding.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:09 PM

OK, I just realized the breathing period is 24 hours, I thought it was 48 Hours(great movie). So I updated the SP with the latest design and pics. I think we are getting close. Just might need to shave a point off here or there and maybe increase the Range on Incendiary. I am sticking with Unyielding for now unless there is big support for Fearless(which is growing on me).

Thanks to all for your suggestions, patience, and co-operation thus far. It is appreciated. After some playtesting tonight Dredd might be ready for an Initial. Please chime in if anyone has any concerns.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:12 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Fearless offers him some limited power over Yellow Lanterns.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:17 PM

Hmm thanks tickle, that is a strike against Fearless.
I am all for limiting synergy. I like that he is a Clone as it eliminates some Human synergy. He would be evil with my Torquemada design as a Human.

Less synergy, less points.

Does he have any synergy with the current design? I am not seeing any.

- Eslo Rudkey
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:24 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Not with him as an Unyielding Clone Judge, at least none that I know of.
Old June 15th, 2012, 03:59 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I'm liking where the current design is at, he is much more in the low 200's now and yet is extremely versatile in his uses.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library