Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Old July 20th, 2017, 02:30 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: What Board Game Are You Currently Playing?

Nice. More VPs for deck kills?

Good stuff.
Old July 20th, 2017, 09:49 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Yeah. KO's on heroes give one VP where depending on the deck features such as the armoury give 2 to 3 VPs. Killing the kracken gives 3vps.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old July 21st, 2017, 07:40 AM

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Cool. Grats.

I may have to check that out at GC if it is being played.
Old July 21st, 2017, 10:18 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Cool. Grats.

I may have to check that out at GC if it is being played.
I bought season one on amazon after seeing how cool the minis were in a flgs. I did not however want to pay 100 bucks for it at the time because I didn't know if it was fun and was only looking at the pirate minis for viable heroscape customs. I found it on amazon for around 60 bucks and bought it. I then bought the mazu and French pirate expansions. After playing it and loving it I seen the kickstarter for the 2nd tide with new rules. The new rules were so much better that we stopped playing it until I received the new rules with the updated stuff. I also dropped some cash on the upgrade kit so all my season 1 stuff can be played with new rules. I ended up going all in and now have so much stuff for it. With my collection I have endless combinations in which I can play it. It takes roughly an hour to play and you can play with up to 6 people(3v3) or even do a Battle Royale. I'm slowly painting all the miniatures for it. I'm only through about 2 factions out of the 8 when it comes to painting them. There's also all the mercenaries that are fun too.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:30 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

I finished the elf archer mini for Swords and Sorcery

I also just finished the dragon warrior figure, but didn't do the ghostly version yet. Those curled wings made it a real pain to work on.

Unfortunately, the pictures don't show them as well as they look in person, with lots of shading and highlighting and some subtle blending.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old July 22nd, 2017, 08:39 AM

Really like how that archer turned out.

Nice!
Old July 22nd, 2017, 09:54 AM

keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby! keglo rolls all skulls baby!

Very nice job Hahma.

Great trades with Onacara, Gypsy, SirGalahad, elltrain, generalgina, Concord, Just_a_Bill, LongHeroscaper, janus19390, and the very generous obfuscatedhippo.
Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:21 AM
"like" happy

Great job on those @Hahma . It looks like I'll get a day off come Monday and my friend that has the sword and sorcery stuff has invited me out to have a day of it.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 10:43 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Great job on those @Hahma . It looks like I'll get a day off come Monday and my friend that has the sword and sorcery stuff has invited me out to have a day of it.
Thanks TREX!

I look forward to hearing what you think of it. The 5 of us that are doing the campaign are the same 5 that did the Galaxy Defenders campaign, and the same player owns this game as well. Thay work off a lot of the same mechanics, though it seems that there will be some things different and not just a re-skinned version of GD.

I just started the Troll boss and the Pirate girl character thus morning. So after that I'll have the knight, bear, wolf, (regular and ghost version of each), the Orc King boss, and a bunch of treasure chests and doors to do. So we're likely not going to start playing until after GenCon.

While it's cool to paint minis I didn't have to pay for, it's keeping me from working on my own stuff. I will ask for some money for doing it though, as it eats up my painting materials, and a crap load of my time. Jeff offered to pay anyway, but I won't ask for a ton, as he already has $300 into this game. But certainly enough to help pay for some Infinity miniatures stuff I want to get, as I'm interested in that game system and my buddy Chris has a ton of that stuff already. I also don't want to get to where other non-painting buddies ask me to paint stuff for them for little money. As it is, I use all my free time not spent with the family for my hobbying, and I don't want to end up doing that hobbying for other people.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:25 PM
"like" happy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Great job on those @Hahma. It looks like I'll get a day off come Monday and my friend that has the sword and sorcery stuff has invited me out to have a day of it.
Thanks TREX!

I look forward to hearing what you think of it. The 5 of us that are doing the campaign are the same 5 that did the Galaxy Defenders campaign, and the same player owns this game as well. Thay work off a lot of the same mechanics, though it seems that there will be some things different and not just a re-skinned version of GD.

I just started the Troll boss and the Pirate girl character thus morning. So after that I'll have the knight, bear, wolf, (regular and ghost version of each), the Orc King boss, and a bunch of treasure chests and doors to do. So we're likely not going to start playing until after GenCon.

While it's cool to paint minis I didn't have to pay for, it's keeping me from working on my own stuff. I will ask for some money for doing it though, as it eats up my painting materials, and a crap load of my time. Jeff offered to pay anyway, but I won't ask for a ton, as he already has $300 into this game. But certainly enough to help pay for some Infinity miniatures stuff I want to get, as I'm interested in that game system and my buddy Chris has a ton of that stuff already. I also don't want to get to where other non-painting buddies ask me to paint stuff for them for little money. As it is, I use all my free time not spent with the family for my hobbying, and I don't want to end up doing that hobbying for other people.
I used to paint stuff for other people for free before I started getting into all these board games with unpainted minis. Now I just refuse to paint their stuff, because they are expecting me to paint more crap for free just because I was being nice the time before. I tell them to paint their own stuff because I have hundreds upon hundreds of models waiting for some love. There were a couple guys that volunteered me to make them some dice towers because I made one for a mutual friend. I usually like to do nice things for people I like but these guys make it easy to say no. So, I totally get where your coming from there. I'm not sure how invested I'll get into sword and sorcery just because I'll probably only be able to be there a couple of hours because its my only day off and my wife wouldn't be too happy if I spend my only day off playing games and not hanging out with her and my kid.

Old July 22nd, 2017, 01:50 PM
Prickly Cactus

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Quote:
Great job on those @Hahma. It looks like I'll get a day off come Monday and my friend that has the sword and sorcery stuff has invited me out to have a day of it.
Thanks TREX!

I used to paint stuff for other people for free before I started getting into all these board games with unpainted minis. Now I just refuse to paint their stuff, because they are expecting me to paint more crap for free just because I was being nice the time before. I tell them to paint their own stuff because I have hundreds upon hundreds of models waiting for some love. There were a couple guys that volunteered me to make them some dice towers because I made one for a mutual friend. I usually like to do nice things for people I like but these guys make it easy to say no. So, I totally get where your coming from there. I'm not sure how invested I'll get into sword and sorcery just because I'll probably only be able to be there a couple of hours because its my only day off and my wife wouldn't be too happy if I spend my only day off playing games and not hanging out with her and my kid.

Well since I'm actually playing in his Sword and Sorcery game, it makes it easier to help him out with painting, but not for free. Gotta get a little something for my efforts.

What kind of work do you do that has you working 6 twelves a week? Hopefully the money is good at least

Old July 22nd, 2017, 05:54 PM
"like" happy

I work at a Pepperidge Farm Factory running production for Goldfish. The money is pretty decent. People love their Pepperidge farm goodies. Production runs just about every day for the last 12 yrs or so.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games