Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games
Other Board Games Board games that are not Heroscape.

Notices

Old February 7th, 2008, 08:46 AM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
BSG:The Board Game

Press release says Fall 2008 so in FFG speak that means June 2009

http://www.fantasyflightgames.com/bs...elease_BSG.pdf

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old February 7th, 2008, 09:29 AM

King's Knight knows what's in an order marker King's Knight knows what's in an order marker
Sounds interesting, though it'd be nice to know some of how the mechanics work...
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:03 PM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: BSG:The Board Game

The game is out now and it is really fun. It is kind of a team game where depending on the number of players you will have some players playing as cylons and some playing as humans.

When the game starts you won't know who the cylons are as everyone will be dealt a loyalty card that only they can look at it. Players will also be dealt a loyalty card midway through the game so you could find out you are actually a sleeper agent and mid-game turn against the humans.

The game ends when the humans make enough jumps to get to Kobol or when the Cylons either reduce any of the resources to 0, destroy 6 locations on Galactica or board enough Centurions on to Galactica to take it over.

There are a lot of mechanics to how all these things work, but that is the broad gist of the game.
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:07 PM
Monokidnatic

Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Jim is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

And thank you Jormi, for not saying that the humans have to jump to earth.

Jim

Don't think of it as being outnumbered. Think of it as having a wide shot selection!
Scaper of the Week #17
How to get to Skyknight's house: Drive to the red light, then call him.
Old June 8th, 2009, 04:26 PM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Here's the more up to date conversation on Battlestar Galactica.
Old June 8th, 2009, 07:00 PM
Huge Fanboy

Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Hahnarama is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 9th, 2009, 08:36 AM

Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness Jormi_Boced wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Hey, the thread came up on the bottom of my screen in like the related threads box when I was in a different thread, so I went to it and posted.
Old June 9th, 2009, 08:40 AM
Trainer of n00bs

Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth Cavalier is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Hey, the thread came up on the bottom of my screen in like the related threads box when I was in a different thread, so I went to it and posted.
That's OK, all the n00bs make that mistake; always check latest post dates before replying.

(Before anyone gets their panties in a bundle, Jormi has been a site member longer than I have, but hasn't been on the new site much. This is just a little light hearted hummor and I hope Jormi knows I'm just ribbing him.)
Old June 9th, 2009, 09:34 AM
Huge Fanboy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jormi_Boced View Post
Dude it was a JOKE!

GAME OVER Moon Pie!
Old June 9th, 2009, 10:09 AM
Sheeple of the Codex of Ultimate Wisdom and Morality

SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death! SuperflyTNT is hot lava death!

Classic, Hahn....that card was hilarious!

I was famous, once...
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/blog.php?b=1715
Visit my site:
http://www.superflycircus.com
"I'm not cute...I'll mess you up!" ~Jake The Dog

Go Back   Heroscapers > Off-Topic > Other Games > Other Board Games