Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape
Heroes of Star Wars Scape The place for all your Star Wars customs needs.

Notices

Old January 18th, 2020, 10:20 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!
Re: The HoSS Cantina

I agree about the comments made on mandalorian. I like how it feels like a gritty down to earth story rather than a big grand sequence of events. My favorite thing in star wars has always been the cool troopers and their cool tech "mainly Imperial troopers and clone troopers". I like the other force stuff too, but just your average troopers and adventures have a good feel to them. I get the same vibe from rogue one that I do from Mandolorian. I honestly dont know when Ill watch episode 9 rise of skywalker. I will eventually but just dont care as much for the whole setting, characters, or plot points. Speaking of star wars, and I know @Hahma knows what Im talking about, Star Wars Legion Miniatures Wargame has become one of my most favorite games to play lately and I feel like its just getting better with all the stuff they are adding. Also the clone wars factions have come out and I have been trying to build up those forces. The gameplay is great and has some great mechanics, while the battlefield is a dream to create for a terrain maker like myself. Its so open to what you can do with it. It really can capture the immersive feel of the setting your going for. Overall, even with the sub par sequel trilogy movies its a great time to be a star wars fan.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 21st, 2020, 02:28 PM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

When worlds collide!

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old January 22nd, 2020, 06:31 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Happy Birthday mac122!
Old January 22nd, 2020, 07:20 PM

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
Happy Birthday mac122!
Thanks, T!

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:02 PM

Travnar is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

Hey all

I think I want to dive into HoSS. What's the recommended place to pick up minatures?

Thanks!
Old January 24th, 2020, 01:07 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Travnar View Post
Hey all

I think I want to dive into HoSS. What's the recommended place to pick up minatures?

Thanks!
They are on miniature market, troll and toad, coolstuffinc, and ebay. I have a bunch of extras with cards if you want to send me a pm, Ill give you a deal on them.

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old January 24th, 2020, 02:02 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Hey all

Thanks!
They are on miniature market, troll and toad, coolstuffinc, and ebay. I have a bunch of extras with cards if you want to send me a pm, Ill give you a deal on them.
Miniature Market does still have some, but their selection is very limited. I don't think they are restocking. CoolStuff and Troll and Toad are probably the best bets. Ebay can be good, but you have to be price and shippping conscious. TREX is a great trader, by the way. Sometime in the near future, I hope to have my extras cataloged and posted here on the site.

Edit: CoolStuff offers 99 cent shipping on mini singles. Troll and Toad offers $2.99 shipping on mini singles, but often has a slightly better price, so both are good to buy from.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:19 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Quote:
Hey all

Thanks!
Awesome! I really appreciate that. I'll let you know whenever I get around to it. Haven't played as much lately, so I'm hoping to get into the groove of Heroscape again before starting to move into HoSS. Plus we both live in IL so that'll work out well!

EDIT: Nevermind, that's Mac that's in IL lol

Quote:
Originally Posted by mac122 View Post
Miniature Market does still have some, but their selection is very limited. I don't think they are restocking. CoolStuff and Troll and Toad are probably the best bets. Ebay can be good, but you have to be price and shippping conscious. TREX is a great trader, by the way. Sometime in the near future, I hope to have my extras cataloged and posted here on the site.

Edit: CoolStuff offers 99 cent shipping on mini singles. Troll and Toad offers $2.99 shipping on mini singles, but often has a slightly better price, so both are good to buy from.
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on both. I've noticed some of the hero figures can run up a little bit, like Maul being ~$45+.

Also, I noticed an absence of Episode II and III stuff. Any widely accepted takes on The Clone Wars era for Heroscape?
Old January 24th, 2020, 04:40 PM

Quote:
Awesome, thanks for the heads up. I'll keep an eye on both. I've noticed some of the hero figures can run up a little bit, like Maul being ~$45+.

Also, I noticed an absence of Episode II and III stuff. Any widely accepted takes on The Clone Wars era for Heroscape?
Maul is one of the expensive ones. There is a Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice figure that's less outrageous - around $20. He's wearing a brown cloak, but it could be easily painted black if you wanted.

We are close to finishing some more Episode I designs - watch for some news on that soon. That will wrap up the main designs for Phantom Menace. We have a bunch of Episode II in the pipeline, very close to playtesting. Many Episode III and Extended Universe designs are in various stages of development as well. In the meantime, you can check out GreyOwl's Sci-Fi customs. I don't think he's been around for a while, but he has a ton of his own Star Wars custom designs.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:01 PM

Quote:
Quote:

Maul is one of the expensive ones. There is a Darth Maul, Sith Apprentice figure that's less outrageous - around $20. He's wearing a brown cloak, but it could be easily painted black if you wanted.

We are close to finishing some more Episode I designs - watch for some news on that soon. That will wrap up the main designs for Phantom Menace. We have a bunch of Episode II in the pipeline, very close to playtesting. Many Episode III and Extended Universe designs are in various stages of development as well. In the meantime, you can check out GreyOwl's Sci-Fi customs. I don't think he's been around for a while, but he has a ton of his own Star Wars custom designs.
Cool, I'll definitely keep an eye out.

I assume there probably isn't really any sequel trilogy figures out there, or much interest for that matter, to do sets for that. I wouldn't mind eventually seeing a Kylo Ren or Hermit Luke one day

Cool stuff, though. This seems like a cool community that both enjoys Heroscape and Star Wars. Might have to stop by occasionally.
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:19 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Quote:

Cool, I'll definitely keep an eye out.

I assume there probably isn't really any sequel trilogy figures out there, or much interest for that matter, to do sets for that. I wouldn't mind eventually seeing a Kylo Ren or Hermit Luke one day

Cool stuff, though. This seems like a cool community that both enjoys Heroscape and Star Wars. Might have to stop by occasionally.
Stop by any time!
Finding figures is the hardest part for creating anything for the newer movies. There is some desire for Kylo, Rey, BB-8, Finn, Poe, etc. It's likely going to require modded figures and/or painting Imperial Assault and Legion figures.

Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Old January 24th, 2020, 05:28 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

There is a Star Wars Monopoly that has Kylo and Finn figures.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Heroes of Star Wars Scape