Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales
Sightings and Sales Forum for posting wave sightings and information about Heroscape sales.

Old July 5th, 2014, 06:20 PM
Highly Defensive, (Almost) No Life

Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker Deathwalker over 9000! knows what's in an order marker
Re: Ebay "deal of the day"...

This guy has a bunch of custom heroscape on ebay. The problem is that he doesn't even know how to make a custom. He has back story in the abilities and some times they do nothing at all. I just find them so wrong. (Not to mention they are semi expensive.)
http://www.ebay.com/usr/volnon?_trksid=p2047675.l2559

I got mugged by Valkrill.
Good traders: Siver_guy and boromir96.

Old July 6th, 2014, 08:54 PM

MrHscape is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
This guy has a bunch of custom heroscape on ebay. The problem is that he doesn't even know how to make a custom. He has back story in the abilities and some times they do nothing at all. I just find them so wrong. (Not to mention they are semi expensive.)

Check out my YouTube channel if you have time
http://www.youtube.com/user/MrHscape
Old July 8th, 2014, 04:05 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Star-Wars-Mi...item4d204c02b5

There's a HeroScape spy in that lot! Who can find him??

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old July 8th, 2014, 04:16 PM
Pssst...

Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Crixus33 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Deathwalker 7000, if anyone needs him and some HoSS, that actually doesn't look like too bad of a deal. $20 current bid for quite a few minis.

"Hello my name is Inigo Montoya. You killed my father. Prepare to die."~Inigo Montoya.

Pssst...
Old July 8th, 2014, 05:13 PM
guy who got blown up over Yavin, The

Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth Porkins is a man of the cloth

I put a bid on that SW minis lot. /cross fingers
Old July 8th, 2014, 08:39 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
I have an entire NIB set I sometimes think about selling. I was thinking about the $2000-3000 range though.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Deathwalker over 9000! View Post
That is just funny.
Old July 13th, 2014, 09:46 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

I don't know if anyone is looking for an azurite warlord but here is a pretty good deal!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/291134571293

I've been wanting one of these for a long time so I thought I would share the wealth
Old July 22nd, 2014, 12:07 AM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Prototype Roman Set?
Old July 22nd, 2014, 12:38 AM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
Those were cheaper the other day I saw them...ugh not fair.

Check this out, someone's selling C3V units...I wonder if this is fair at all?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jordanhoward...1&_ipg=&_from=

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:32 AM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Ok first come first serve for another Azurite Warlord..

http://www.ebay.com/itm/World-of-War...item43cc86aebf
Old July 22nd, 2014, 08:56 AM
Saving the world - one lonely Marro at a time

mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth mac122 is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Majora's Incarnation View Post
Check this out, someone's selling C3V units...I wonder if this is fair at all?

http://www.ebay.com/sch/jordanhoward...1&_ipg=&_from=
Well, at least they came down on their prices. I saw these last week when the seller had all the C3V about $10-$15 higher. At least he gives proper credit for the designs and doesn't claim them as his own.

My Customs HoSS HoSS Sortable Index
Looking for the Codex?
My Trade List
Tourney Record: 2-11 I4031
Old August 20th, 2014, 04:19 PM
was heroscaper2010. Now Beep, Beep, I'm a Sheep

Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death! Sheep is hot lava death!

Heroscape Lot - eBay

$35, no bids. 35 minutes left.

Includes:
-RotV
-Orm's Return
-Zombies of Moridan x2

Go Back   Heroscapers > Official Valhalla HeroScape > HeroScape News > Sightings and Sales