Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion

Notices

Old September 30th, 2022, 11:49 AM
Will Paint For naGrub...

orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla orgsbane is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: Heroscape 2nd Edition is here!

This is the WIP artwork from the Pulsecon stream, I absolutely love it

Here's a better image:
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:06 PM

UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun UtahScott is a penguin with a machine gun

The above reveal starts at 41:00 into the "Hasbro Pulse Con 2022 PREVIEW SHOW" video on Youtube.
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:23 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

I got this screen-grab with no YouTube paraphernilia on it.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:35 PM

chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth chas is a man of the cloth

Could this be our new box cover? Like the old one, I spy with my little eye all kinds of characters from the reveals we've seen, from the Big Dragon to the Clockwork Guy in his Blimp, a Nature Mage, that Ram Head Guy, lots of Festering Honor Guard, fantasy building terrain, an Avalon Hill logo, and lots more. Best of all, a nice Good vs Evil motif! Hooray!
Old September 30th, 2022, 12:54 PM

Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun Tai-Pan is a penguin with a machine gun

Who are the "army men"-looking guys behind the Furries on the left half? Looks like human(oid)s with rifles to me, possibly even a flagbearer

Jugger

It's like football with swords or LARPing without the geeky stuff. In other words, it's awesomely perfect!
Old September 30th, 2022, 01:49 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tai-Pan View Post
Who are the "army men"-looking guys behind the Furries on the left half? Looks like human(oid)s with rifles to me, possibly even a flagbearer
Probably just generic humanoid figures to fill out the image, but still fun to speculate! I'd love to see more army men like the airborne elite.

That taller looking figure looks like that Vorid AT-ST concept we saw a couple weeks ago.
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:04 PM

Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth Hogg is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by chas View Post
Could this be our new box cover? Like the old one, I spy with my little eye all kinds of characters from the reveals we've seen, from the Big Dragon to the Clockwork Guy in his Blimp, a Nature Mage, that Ram Head Guy, lots of Festering Honor Guard, fantasy building terrain, an Avalon Hill logo, and lots more. Best of all, a nice Good vs Evil motif! Hooray!
They confirmed it is the box art for the Haslab.
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:26 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Grut War Mammoth!!!
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:39 PM

Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness Master Roshi wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
Grut War Mammoth!!!

I'm excited about it
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:41 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun

That’s my first time seeing the art as well, and I am overjoyed to see my Queen design and her minions on that cover. Looks amazing! So excited for all of this.
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:55 PM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I got this screen-grab with no YouTube paraphernilia on it.

right-click... Set Image as Desktop Background...
Old September 30th, 2022, 02:59 PM

Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shurrig wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Those fully colored miniatures look amazing too! Gonna be tough trying to paint them as accurately as possible, I guess I'll have to pick up some minis from my game store and start practicing...

Go Back   Heroscapers > Age of Annihilation > News & Discussion