Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Notices

Old October 4th, 2022, 02:53 AM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker
Basic terrain for sale/trade

Not long after Heroscape appeared at Gencon this year, I dug out my old collection in hopes of teaching my kids how to play while we patiently await the new content to be available. I learned I had much more terrain than I thought I did, and after settling on a reasonable amount to keep as my own collection, I've put together a list of extra terrain (Grass, Rock, and Sand only - no water or any other terrain effects) I'd be happy to see go to a new home. I also have a 2 squads of Elite Onyx Vipers up for grabs too.

Again, this is ONLY Grass, Rock, and Sand tiles:

4 sets worth of Rise of the Valkyrie terrain (no water or ruins), that breaks down as follows:
Grass
24-hex: 6
7-hex: 5
3-hex: 5
2-hex: 5
1-hex: 16

Rock
24-hex: 2
7-hex: 3
3-hex: 3
2-hex: 3
1-hex: 6

Sand
7-hex: 2
3-hex: 2
2-hex: 2
1-hex: 4

These look to be priced around $100 on allthingsheroscape, I'll start my asking price at $70.

After those 4 "complete" sets, my remaining extra terrain breaks down as follows:

Grass
24-hex: 15
7-hex: 7
3-hex: 2
2-hex: 70
1-hex: 20

Rock
24-hex: 7
7-hex: 6
3-hex: 8
2-hex: 46
1-hex: 48

Sand
7-hex: 27
2-hex: 76
1-hex: 33

I'm unsure the best way to go about piecing these together. Allthingsheroscape shows 100-hex lots listed for $35, which breaks down to about 35 cents per hex. I'll start my asking price at 25 cents per hex, and prospective buyers can ask for specific configurations.

Elite Onyx Vipers (2 squads)
-One card in good shape - $25
-One card with sharpie mark and hole punched in bottom left (does not interfere with readability) - $18

I also have a mostly sealed Marvel set. I say mostly sealed, because the box is opened, but the contents inside the box are still sealed ($60), and an Orm's Return set that's technically still in the box, but all the figures have somehow managed to come loose from the plastic insert they're supposed to be held in by (best offer)

I'm not sure how to add photos to a post here, and I'm currently blocked from using the gallery to upload, I assume because I have a fairly low post count, but I'm happy to share photos upon request through means outside of this thread.

Buyer pays shipping, all prices are negotiable. I have some recent bought/sold references from members of the Facebook group, I'll see if they're members here too, and if they'd be willing to vouch for me.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 07:14 AM

randum is surprisingly tart
Re: Basic terrain for sale/trade

PM sent.
Old October 22nd, 2022, 07:59 PM

mdarrell100 is surprisingly tart

Hello there! What's still available from this lot? Might be interested in some terrain and the Orm's Return.
Old October 23rd, 2022, 01:21 AM

Timerron knows what's in an order marker Timerron knows what's in an order marker

Pm sent
Old October 23rd, 2022, 12:13 PM

bradtato knows what's in an order marker bradtato knows what's in an order marker

Hey all,

Thanks for the interest, but I unfortunately no longer have any of the terrain available. I’ll be responding to individual PMs throughout the day today, but thought I’d put this update out here in case anyone else comes along.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades