Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades
Sales and Trades A place for 'scapers to buy/sell/trade Heroscape-related stuff with each other

Old March 16th, 2014, 01:56 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker
aksisu11 3/25/2017 wants and trades

Haves

*Updated 7/29/2018*

Shipping is $5 flat for figures or free for FIGURE ONLY orders over $100. All terrain orders, buyer pays shipping.

Orphans
Spoiler Alert!

Figure Sets

Anymaster set 1 or 2 figures are $1 a piece unless listed below:
Spoiler Alert!

Booster Sets (Used)
Larger Expansions
x3 CastleSet Complete $40
x1 Lava Terrain Only Set Complete $30
x1 Road To forgotten forest terrain Only Set Complete $35
x1 Tundra terrain Set Complete $75

Custom Painted Hives!! (Shadow, Lava, Tundra Hive)
Selling for $15 each!

The following links will show you the various different styles I was able to create. They are another piece of terrain to add to your collection
Spoiler Alert!

Well I also painted the MtG Arena of the Planeswalkers figures and created custom Heroscape cards for them all. Here are some sample pictures of the figures and how they turned out. I also have the other sets painted if you are interested in those as well!

*UPDATE* I sold the figures pictured below, but I'm willing to paint another set if someone is interest. I can also provide a link to all the custom heroscape cards I created for MtG figures.

Spoiler Alert!

(Have a ton of extra cards not only from RoTV that I can send your way for free if you do a trade with me)

*New*
I don't know if there's a proper name for these, but I call them dice trays. Where I work these are by-products of something we produce, so I cut them in half and wala! You have yourself dice trays. They are about 3-4inches tall. I'm willing to sell them for a crazy amount of money..$0! You just pay for the shipping if anyone is interested! I also attached the art from booster packs. I have a lot of these too, so if you would like 2 booster art inserts to attach to the dice trays you can add $2 for them.(I did a horrible job taping the booster inserts onto the trays)
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by aksisu11; October 22nd, 2018 at 04:10 PM. Reason: Updated Haves 12/16/2017
Old March 16th, 2014, 02:11 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth
Re: aksisu11 3/16/2014 wants and trades

I wish you luck! All those figures are hard to find now.

Now, for Quahon, you can find proxies for her figure; a blue dragon that looks similar, and then there's a red dragon that uses the same mold.
Old March 16th, 2014, 05:16 PM

aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker aksisu11 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by MegaSilver View Post
I wish you luck! All those figures are hard to find now.

Now, for Quahon, you can find proxies for her figure; a blue dragon that looks similar, and then there's a red dragon that uses the same mold.
Yeah I saw the Azurite Warlord figure on ebay for like 5 bucks, and decided to wait but it was gone in a few days..

Do you know anybody who would be willing to print cards off for me? I see your name on this site a lot so I figure you could have the insider information
Old March 21st, 2014, 12:26 PM

Hey guys just update my list with more figures and fixing the broken links that went with my pictures! Hope this helps!

Had a great trade with Serenity!!

Last edited by aksisu11; March 24th, 2014 at 03:26 PM. Reason: Fixed broken picture in my thread..
Old April 1st, 2014, 09:08 AM

Updated my list with trades already completed and with stuff that isn't available any more. Looks like I will be getting two extra sets of protectors soon,if any one is interested in those.
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:16 PM

Had a great trade with MegaSilver!!
Old April 2nd, 2014, 10:49 PM
Online HS Season 12 Champ, But Still Three-N-Two

MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth MegaSilver is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by aksisu11 View Post
Had a great trade with MegaSilver!!

Had a great trade with aksisu11 as well!
Old May 12th, 2014, 03:18 PM

Just added new pictures to summarize what I now have and what I am willing to trade/sell. Will do agent shaken repaints from my nakita agents if you request for that. Enjoy

P.s. I have some custom jungle pieces that I can make for you too if you desire some. Will try to make it as cheap as possible for you guys!
Old June 8th, 2014, 11:56 AM

Bump..
Added my whole list of things I want. Trying to get 3 of everything common
Old June 11th, 2014, 09:48 PM

I'm sorry for bumping this again so soon, but I forgot to add a jungle set to the things I have...Please forgive me for this horrible sin
Old June 16th, 2014, 11:54 PM

Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness Majora's Incarnation wears ripped pants of awesomeness

How much for the Fyorlag Spiders? It's under a trade so I wasn't sure if that's what you have, or want. PM sent.

Come check out The Essalim Collate, a content platform centered around worldbuilding and narrative design in gaming!
Old June 17th, 2014, 12:07 AM

The spiders are up for trade our to sell to someone who wants them. Really just looking to complete my collection, so if you have any figures that I need I would love to trade instead of sell. I have a jungle set to go with the spiders to that I'm willing to sell!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Sales and Trades