Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old February 1st, 2019, 03:20 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Terrain Lovers Tournament (Idaho)

Thaxton will definitely be coming to the tournament. Will is still a maybe.
Old February 1st, 2019, 05:12 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

My 3d printer is finished temporarily with my onslaught of printing. Anyone want anything specific printed for the prize table?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:08 AM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiranx View Post
Thaxton will definitely be coming to the tournament. Will is still a maybe.
Yesssss...

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
My 3d printer is finished temporarily with my onslaught of printing. Anyone want anything specific printed for the prize table?
So I guess this means you'll be able to make it?!?!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old February 4th, 2019, 01:28 AM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@The Dewk you gunna be driving up with the other Utah crew?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 4th, 2019, 11:50 AM

Adding a couple maps due to our turnout so far...

Soggy Bottom by Tannergx

Download

Hide and Seek by Gamebear (modified by Sir Heroscape)

Download (removing the 1-hex snow on the edge in the middle of the largest ice)

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 4th, 2019, 03:25 PM

IMPORTANT!

I forgot to post in the details that your 2 armies can NOT share the same army card(s). That way we avoid someone bringing Q9 and Rats twice

@Tiranx
@Hamadraith @dart48
@TrueMurray
@BiggaBullfrog
@Leaf_It
@dreamscaper
@TREX
@The Dewk

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 4th, 2019, 03:36 PM

Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tiranx wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Understood.
Old February 4th, 2019, 03:47 PM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

Really it wouldnt matter if you get to pick. If you want Q9 and rats you could just pick it every time right?

Check out my ebay where you can find my custom dice trays and dicetowers:
https://www.ebay.com/usr/captainamazing_jerdo
Old February 4th, 2019, 04:37 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Really it wouldnt matter if you get to pick. If you want Q9 and rats you could just pick it every time right?
Eh, yeah I guess you’re right. It’s just a way to keep people from forcing the issue I guess.

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 4th, 2019, 07:12 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Sorry for not responsing earlier! Yes, I am coming.

Any of these snow/ice maps heavy snow/slippery ice?
Old February 5th, 2019, 12:22 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
Sorry for not responsing earlier! Yes, I am coming.

Any of these snow/ice maps heavy snow/slippery ice?
I don’t believe so, no.

Hey, also do you still have those numbered markers for the maps? Those would be pretty useful if yo could bring those?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old February 5th, 2019, 04:21 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Gotcha, so the Microcorp Troopers stay shelved for this one
@BiggaBullfrog inherited the table numbers when I left for the islands, but I imagine he’d be happy to bring ‘em!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events