Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old August 14th, 2014, 07:49 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Elven Wizard's War Stories - LAHS Summer Tourney Added!

Big thanks. Me and the champ just played out tourney armies against each other on Dignan's Spelunk-O-Rama! That report shall soon be posted... Sometime tomorrow.

"elvenwizard9." Now that's a username I've not heard in a long time.
Old August 5th, 2015, 11:51 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

I never posted a report on the Winter Tourney - oh well. I'll be sure to catalogue this Sunday's games. Heat of Battle! Woohoo!

Old August 6th, 2015, 02:32 PM
worthless thread clother plotting in his secret island lair

kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun kolakoski is a penguin with a machine gun

Well met!

Excellent writing! Pics would indeed be welcome.
Old August 9th, 2015, 11:45 PM

Well, I tried posting the battle reports for the most recent tourney, but the website decided to log me out when I hit "post," and I lost all of it. I'm steamed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports