Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles
Custom Terrain & Obstacles For Custom terrain, buildings, and other misc. obstacles

Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:19 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
super kyrie's custom boat

This is my first custom boat that I made. In making this I used up the last bit of clay I had so I won't be making any customs for a while. Any criticism, critiques, input is welcome.
Here it is:

it isn't anything special. just a simple boat shape.

it covers about 5 hexes

The boat can hold 2 figures, but can't fit a big figure like grimnak or nilfheim.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 03:59 PM

cycoduck is surprisingly tart
ACH!!! My eyes!!!

The boat looks good SK, but the pictures made me take off my glasses to make sure they weren't dirty.

Old July 23rd, 2007, 04:34 PM

zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker zanter knows what's in an order marker
good ones i mean, does your cramra have a short range mode? looks good if you can get pics right.
Old July 23rd, 2007, 05:29 PM
has been BANNED

The Super Atheist is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Everybody here stop using cameras from the turn of the century! And if you do, keep the camera still or else it'll get all blurry and stuff!
Old July 26th, 2007, 10:11 AM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
More light, more light, more light!

I'm a professional photogrpaher and I can't believe the number of images on this site that are blurry. There are TONS.

The more light you have hitting your subject the better. And if the light is low, brace the camera on something. Set it on a stack of books or and use the timer function. But before you press that shutter button, make sure that the camer is in focus first. Some cameras can only achieve focus at a certain distance, if you get too close the camera may not be able to do it.
Old July 26th, 2007, 01:48 PM

super kyrie has disabled reputation
Ok. thanks for the advice shieldcrusher. I may do just that, place it on some books or something.

Zombies, they just won't stay in the ground will they.
Old July 26th, 2007, 02:49 PM

Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Raudulfr Shieldcrusher is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kyrie
Ok. thanks for the advice shieldcrusher. I may do just that, place it on some books or something.
Good luck! And don't forget, more light.
Old July 26th, 2007, 05:22 PM

Nerd_Tendo has disabled reputation
Quote:
Originally Posted by Raudulfr Shieldcrusher
Quote:
Originally Posted by super kyrie
Good luck! And don't forget, more light.
I SEE THE LIGHT! <insert cheesy Angelic music here.>

If there is one just die, there is always a chance.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Terrain & Obstacles