Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards
Custom Units & Army Cards Fan-created HS army cards for units, glyphs, and equipment

Notices

Old August 11th, 2019, 09:36 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth
Re: Figure Suggestion Thread

You could try it on a DW base, it depends how much it overlaps into neighboring hexes.
I suspect it will be too big.
Old August 12th, 2019, 03:55 PM

Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun Astroking112 is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lumovanis View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
Alot of those games larger bases dont fit on a two hex. Thats why scapers replace them with a peanut base.
Well, I was looking at the peanut base, but I'm doubtful at least one of the figures I'm interested in will fit properly on one. This elemental in particular (it is on the larger base and it fills the base entirely);

Rolling Oil
Spoiler Alert!
If that's listed as a Large figure from Pathfinder, then I highly doubt that it'll fit on any conventional HeroScape base. I've typically cut large Pathfinder figures off of their bases because the base usually overlaps onto bordering hexes. It seems like this one mostly fills the entire base, which would make it difficult to fit without any overlap. There's no way to tell for absolutely sure other than getting the figure, though.
Old August 14th, 2019, 06:03 AM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Does anyone have any suggestions for a figure for Persephone?

Not super attached to a specific depiction - just struggling to find anything.

Also, any suggestions for Demeter?

EDIT: I think I've got a possible Persephone now (see below), but am even more interested in any thoughts on Demeter.

My Family's Classic Customs
- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Last edited by Lazy Orang; August 14th, 2019 at 06:49 AM.
Old October 23rd, 2019, 05:04 PM

SinChan is surprisingly tart

I command that this thread live!

Ehem.. anyways, I was looking for a decent figure to represent the T-800 Terminator to use for my custom

I am aware of the Terminator Genesys miniatures game, but after deciding to order a couple of endoskeletons, I came to realize they are a much smaller scale than scape figures
Old October 23rd, 2019, 07:50 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

@SinChan I don't know how you feel about metal minis, but there's a set of four metal "Cyber-Reavers" that are definitely not-T-800 endoskeletons sold by Reaper here. Hope that helps you out some!

Cheers!
Old October 23rd, 2019, 08:41 PM

Thanks! Those will do quite nicely!
Old February 6th, 2020, 06:03 PM
Hard as ice

Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death! Lazy Orang is hot lava death!

Hello, chaps!
Do you guys have any suggestions for a figure for Siegfried?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 6th, 2020, 11:59 PM

SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker SharkRider1 knows what's in an order marker

@Lazy Orang how does this one look - male human barbarian pack from the unpainted Deep Cuts line. The only major difference seems to be the presence of a beard, which may or may not be a dealbreaker depending on how exact you want it. Hope this helps!
Old February 7th, 2020, 06:10 AM
Hard as ice

Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
@Lazy Orang how does this one look - male human barbarian pack from the unpainted Deep Cuts line. The only major difference seems to be the presence of a beard, which may or may not be a dealbreaker depending on how exact you want it. Hope this helps!
That. Is. Perfect! Thanks, chap!

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================
Old February 7th, 2020, 12:05 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lazy Orang View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by SharkRider1 View Post
That. Is. Perfect! Thanks, chap!
Of course! Glad I could be of assistance!
Old March 4th, 2020, 02:46 PM

Hello again. I'm looking for a suitable mini for Angelino from MFKZ, the head isn't really important, mostly looking for a good outfit and a half decent pose. He is just above waist height next to a normal person. (He is the all black character)

Old March 4th, 2020, 03:07 PM
Hard as ice

What size are we talking here? Kid, adult?

EDIT: Crap, just saw you put that. What about the Billy Batson half of this SHAZAM figure?

- The Stiff Corpse
=====================

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards