Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Old January 24th, 2010, 11:34 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The C3G Release Party! - It's On! :-D

If the majority of my Scaping these days wasn't playtesting, where I feel kind of like I probably shouldn't use Knockback, I think I'd use it all the time.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2010, 11:36 PM
Gets It!!!

Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness Xn F M wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Yep - Stealth Flying counts as flying. If you read the new rulebook there's a section in there about the use of the "Flying Symbol" at the bottom of the card (Superman has one, for instance).
I specifically went looking for something like that and missed it . . . .

I'll definitely have to give that a better read once I've got a printed copy. (I read off paper better than off a monitor.)

Edit: I checked again, and I still don't see anything that covers Count Vertigo's interaction with Stealth Flying. I'm not willing to rule out incompetence on my part though . . . .

I don't need no instructions to know how to rock.
Old January 24th, 2010, 11:38 PM
"our design team knows what it's doing"

NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth NecroBlade is a man of the cloth

Quote:
If the majority of my Scaping these days wasn't playtesting, where I feel kind of like I probably shouldn't use Knockback, I think I'd use it all the time.
Definitely. I barely find enough time to playtest, but if I could find more I'd be pitting all these DC heroes against Marvel (mixed and matched of course) with some epic Knockback.

Arena of the Valkyire - Help create Heroscape's next Master Set!
Trade List
C3V Brainstorm
never not funny
Pepperony - 14/09/13
Old January 24th, 2010, 11:40 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Once we have a few more releases out, I think I'll make sure to find more time for casual play with these.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old January 24th, 2010, 11:57 PM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

I stood out on the balcony, flipped the silver zippo I picked up in the guest shop, and looked down on the streets below. The party had begun.

They had done it. The job was finished and they had actually done it. What started as a gaggle of junior high school cheerleader wanna-be's, ended as a cohesive unit of... well, I had to admit, accomplished men.

The self proclaimed "Caped Crusader", the night dwelling big-eyed character with the fancy writing ability, the turkey who thinks he has the heart of a lion, the psycho who cuts open dead bodies, the Aussie with the petting zoo fetish and the gung-ho kid with the Bruce Campbell complex pretty much started the damn assignment and it looked like an insurmountable task. I had to shake my head because they did a hell of a job in calling in the new recruits such as the other Aussie with OCD like tendency to toast everything and everyone, the "collector" and his encyclopedia like memory, the map reader with his delusional beliefs of immortality, and the always on the move old timer and his running shorts.

I thought about the motley crew and laughed to myself. There were others that participated in the plan as well. They even almost slipped a few quality agents in there without me noticing. Almost. But I noticed them all.

I pulled the cigarette from my lips and stared at it for a second. It was one of those foreign brands that that limey agent recommended to me. As I stared at it, thinking of the Brit, my poor recollection of British slang made me think of one of the casualties. The fruity guy with the big smile, the bad brown suit, and the energy of the last kid standing on a dodge ball court had gone missing. Mac had told me that he was scouted by another agent partying it up with some young lass on the left coast. Hmm, I thought, Only two things can really ruin your assignment, you end up dead, or you end up in bed. Either way, you're lying down on the job and somebody from the other team can get the jump on you. I was glad to hear that he was still in the game.

I flicked the cigarette toward the street and I must admit it was sent in the general direction of the Bat on purpose.

"What the..." he smacked the ash on the base of his neck and looked up.

I gave him a wink and pointed to the French maid walking up to him from his left. She moved up close to him and before he could pull away, she kissed him on his left cheek and slipped him a note. Shocked, he opened it.

I grabbed my bags and left the hotel room for the last time. The assignment was over and it turned out that the rookies didn't really need me. I'm not one for the victory party so I slipped away out the back door and off to the airport. I was meeting a certain French maid there and would wait until then to find out how he reacted to the note that said...

"You did it my man, I bow to your leadership. Congratulate all the boys for me, and thank them for not making me spill any blood.

--- M.H."

Last edited by Matt Helm; January 26th, 2010 at 10:38 AM.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:02 AM

I'm just lucky that story didn't involve any full moons ...

Old January 25th, 2010, 12:04 AM
Captain Underpants

Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun Matt Helm is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
I'm just lucky that story didn't involve any full moons ...
You know I only show the darker side when we're brawling. Right now, I'm proud of ya.
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:05 AM
Caretaker of the Custom Realm

GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun GreyOwl is a penguin with a machine gun

Too bad I can't rep you for that, Matt Helm. That should've been in the rulebook!
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:06 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Guess I'm late to the party. I was actually getting to play Heroscape, and after so much playtesting, my rustiness showed. Thanks ET86 for your patience and taking it easy on me and my all hero army

I was talking up this project at Garylasq's game day event, hopefully I wasn't too obnoxious with my enthusiasm for it. After catching the end of the Vikings/Saints game I was more than thrilled to see the front page artistry of Whitestuff and I knew what that meant.

It's time to party, it's time to party, it's time to party.

Great work team. I'll +rep you all when I have rep to give.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:09 AM
Prickly Cactus

Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth Hahma is a man of the cloth

Great stuff Mr. Helm. We certainly have missed you around these parts and I mean it.

Hand of fate is moving and the finger points to you
...Iron Maiden - The Wicker Man

TUTORIAL FOR RE-BASING FIGURES

3hrs 43mins 32secs = 1242nd of 8808 overall - 1988 Honolulu Marathon
Old January 25th, 2010, 12:10 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hahma View Post
Great work team. I'll +rep you all when I have rep to give.
I'm with you on that one!

Old January 25th, 2010, 12:15 AM
Captain Underpants

I've been on here so infrequently that I can't seem to rep anybody.... grrrrrrr!

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy