Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 14th, 2012, 03:55 PM
Adrian Monk

1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth 1Mmirg is a man of the cloth
The Dice Tower Convention - with Scape! (July 5-8)

Hopefully many of you have heard that Tom Vasel and the Dice Tower are getting behind a new boardgame convention this summer here in sunny Florida (near Orlando and all the resorts, parks, etc.).

The Dice Tower Convention is dedicated to boardgaming and looks to be a ton of fun! Join us July 5-8 for 80 hours of boardgaming. (The price is definitely right. $35 for the whole Con (until May 31) and about $40 for the hotel rooms.)

I'm working on the Scape aspects of the convention. My general plan is to do a single tourney/event and then have open gaming time for Scape as well. However, if enough people are interested, I could see doing more events. (Personally, I want to be sure to have plenty of time to enjoy other boardgames as well.)

UPDATES:

The Tournament will begin on Saturday morning, 10-3, and be in Swiss Tourney format, with 4 rounds and a Final Two.

Format:

Fog of War - All ranged attacks, abilities, and auras are cut in half rounded up.

420 point armies.

Spoiler Alert!

PROPOSED MAPS (I've added my name to those that I can bring)

Invasion (1Mmirg)

Fulcrum (1Mmirg)

If you can't take the heat... (1Mmirg)

Bad Moon Rising (1Mmirg)

Flash Fire (1Mmirg)

Sirocco by mad_wookiee

Stygian Rift by Typhon2222

Proposed Schedule:
(8:00-9:30 - Set-up)
9:30-10:00 - Arrive, register, receive first map assignment (please be on time)
10:00-10:50 - First Round
11:00-11:50 - Second Round
12:00-12:50 - Third Round
1:00-1:50 - Fourth Round
2:00-2:50 - Final (Top Two); All others, free play or 5th round of Swiss
3:00-4:00 - Prizes, takedown, etc.

Glyphs:
Unique Attack +1
Move +2
Initiative +8
d20 +1
Healing
Wound

Treasure Glyphs:
Attack +1
Defense +1
Healing

Prizes

Heroscape Boosters and d20 dice - Thanks CoolStuff!

RSVPs (so far):

Onacara (+2?)
Mmirg +1
Roller
sandmaker
Blue Dane (?)
tomvasel +1 (?)
Jazzman

Last edited by 1Mmirg; July 2nd, 2012 at 12:24 PM. Reason: Updates

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events