Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards
Official Units and Spell Cards Discussion of official AotP units and spell cards

Notices

Old July 23rd, 2015, 01:22 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
The Magic: Arena of the Planeswalkers Unit and Spell INDEX

Quote:
Originally Posted by obfuscatedhippo View Post
I took the great Index/Lists and made a quick spreadsheet for AotP Spells. Uploaded here -->

http://www.heroscapers.com/community...o=file&id=4461
Quote:
Originally Posted by obisean View Post
Anyhow, I thought @obfuscatedhippo did a wonderful job with the Spell List/Library Builder spreadsheet, but I wanted a similar tool for building my Army to a specific point total. I copied the format from the Library Builder sheet and added all of the units with point values, along with their respective Books Of.

The updated spreadsheet is on Google Drive (I'm not a site supporter, so I can't upload directly).

Linky-link

Hopefully someone else finds this as useful as I have. Happy Planeswalking!
Unit INDEX

Alphabetical Listing
Spoiler Alert!

Listing By Release
Spoiler Alert!

Listing By Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Listing By Color
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!

Last edited by quozl; December 27th, 2017 at 02:51 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 02:58 PM

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Enchantment INDEX

Alphabetical Listing
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Release
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Color
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; September 21st, 2016 at 03:30 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 03:00 PM

Re: Scanned cards

Sorcery INDEX

Alphabetical Listing
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Release
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Cost
Spoiler Alert!

Listing by Color
Spoiler Alert!

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; December 22nd, 2016 at 03:52 PM.
Old July 23rd, 2015, 03:26 PM
Site Admin & Professional SideBoarder

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think books for the spell cards is a good idea as well. They're every bit as likely to have FAQs, synergies, questions, etc.

~Aldin, library buildingly

He either fears his fate too much
or his desserts are small
That dares not put it to the touch
to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 23rd, 2015, 06:00 PM

I've got all the army cards uploaded and started books for the planeswalkers.

Anyone want to do the ones for the squads?

Quote:
Old July 23rd, 2015, 06:29 PM

Ninja Status says he'll create the books for the squads.

If anyone would like to cut up my scans to make individual pictures for the spell cards, please feel free.

Quote:
Old July 23rd, 2015, 11:14 PM

Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Aldin is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

WooHoo! Thanks, quozl!

~Aldin, playing with pictures

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 24th, 2015, 02:41 AM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

All squads have been added

~NS

Last edited by Ninja Status; July 24th, 2015 at 02:41 AM. Reason: Thanks to quozl for the images.
Old July 24th, 2015, 09:06 AM

WooHoo! Thanks, NS!

~Aldin, repeating himself to good purpose

to gain or lose it all
~James Graham
Old July 24th, 2015, 10:54 AM

Re: The BOOKS of Magic: Arena of the Planewalkers INDEX

Awesome work, NS!

Aldin, can we get this thread stickied?

Quote:
Old July 24th, 2015, 02:42 PM

G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby! G1shark rolls all skulls baby!

You know most of the pictures to the spells artwork can be found via google, along with almost all other MTG spells, makes the cleanup process a lot easier, I'll making be making a Spells & Runes version of all the Planeswalker spell cards sometime this week or next week.

"There's a fine line between genius and insanity, I have erased that line."
Old July 24th, 2015, 02:47 PM

All the cards are already scanned in.

We just need someone to cut those pictures up into individual cards and upload them here.

Quote:

Last edited by quozl; February 3rd, 2016 at 12:31 PM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Arena of the Planeswalkers: MtG > Official Units and Spell Cards