Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports
Battle Reports Reports of your Heroscape Battles

Old July 8th, 2022, 09:31 PM

Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness Shiftrex wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: July 2022 AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Please do ^^ I'll play!

Aotp just sits on my shelf because no one is terribly interested in it. I would definitely participate.
Old July 9th, 2022, 08:33 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by quozl View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by brandonwiker View Post
I want to explore holding an AotP tournament via TTS.
I'm in.
Haha I love the response. Quozl, do you feel that you understand Heroscape/AotP rules and lingo pretty well? I've been attempting to make clarifications on AotP spells and rules for probably ~2 months now, and a small group of three people (myself included) have been attempting to clarify many of the more confusing rules/concepts on Discord; I would love extra input from you. We will explore customs in the long term, as well:

https://discord.gg/xDg9YUCE2V

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shiftrex View Post
Please do ^^ I'll play!

Aotp just sits on my shelf because no one is terribly interested in it. I would definitely participate.
Shiftrex, same to you. I love your interest in playing AotP. I'd like to hash out some rules oddities before I run a tourney. Would like input from you, come say hi:

https://discord.gg/xDg9YUCE2V

Last edited by brandonwiker; July 19th, 2022 at 10:45 PM.
Old July 9th, 2022, 02:21 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I've joined. Just tag me when you want my input.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old July 16th, 2022, 09:33 AM

brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness brandonwiker wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: WHITE DOMINATION AotP TTS game - brandonwiker's battles!

Total White Domination versus Chandra! No Eldrazi needed this time around. Guest commentator Ob Nixilis, if you remember his brief time spent with us in the first episode:

Old July 30th, 2022, 05:12 PM

Re: Avacyn is a boss game closer! - brandonwiker's battles!

More Total White Domination! Nahiri versus Agent 00-Gideon on a map called Elm Street. Avacyn and the Kor Hookers carry the game on their backs!

Old August 13th, 2022, 04:38 PM

Re: A madman wielding a child's science project...

Back for more! Kiora brings a madman wielding a child's science project to fight Gideon's Total White Domination!

Also, a quick run through my thoughts on the Age of Annihilation - tacking it here even though it is not a battle report, at least it is new scape!

Old August 26th, 2022, 09:55 PM

Re: N O P E is how AotP spells blue

Another SAVAGE game of Jace versus Nissa. This is blue in true nuisance form:

Old August 27th, 2022, 04:46 AM
"like" happy

TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death! TREX is hot lava death!

I really need to get this back out and play it again. Now that I've got all the speed paint stuff, it's time to hit them all with white primer and go to town. I think I'm just gonna hit my painted ones from years ago with primer as well and repaint them while I'm at it. I've got two sets of each of these boxes. I think if the models where distinguished enough, I don't think it'd be terrible to run multiple squads of each one, do you? Example: 2 rhox veterans, or 2 Leslie phantoms? I don't know, guess I'll find out soon. Enough. Really looking forward to painting the two eldrazi runners. That art looks better than all the art. Haha. I've been watching the office again, so many office references. Thanks for sharing always loved your batreps and still have the Van Nessing you sent me so long ago from winning one of your events on here.
Old August 27th, 2022, 09:12 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by TREX View Post
I really need to get this back out and play it again. Now that I've got all the speed paint stuff, it's time to hit them all with white primer and go to town. I think I'm just gonna hit my painted ones from years ago with primer as well and repaint them while I'm at it. I've got two sets of each of these boxes. I think if the models where distinguished enough, I don't think it'd be terrible to run multiple squads of each one, do you? Example: 2 rhox veterans, or 2 Leslie phantoms? I don't know, guess I'll find out soon. Enough. Really looking forward to painting the two eldrazi runners. That art looks better than all the art. Haha. I've been watching the office again, so many office references. Thanks for sharing always loved your batreps and still have the Van Nessing you sent me so long ago from winning one of your events on here.
But AotP is a perfect unpainted child! I have one of each set (includes the regular first set and the bonus set, so technically I have two copies of the first AotP set) and I still have no plans for painting my AotP unless some magical angel appears and offers to do a professional job completely free of charge...

Too many of AotP squads' sculpts look too similar - I think the Rhox are amongst the hardest to tell apart; the three are almost all in the same pose!

BTW I am going to organize an AotP tournament over Tabletop Simulator - if you are interested, let me know or keep an eye out for the announcement here at Heroscapers!

The Office is definitely an undying classic to me. I can always watch that show. Glad you love Van Nessing! Thanks for watching and checking in!

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Battle Reports