Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum
Misc Customs Project Forum A subforum for all project based customs that generate numerous threads related to the same project.

Closed Thread

Old August 12th, 2011, 05:51 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!
Re: Lord of the Rings 'Scape Project; PM me if interested

I have added the system.
Old August 12th, 2011, 05:53 PM
Middle Earth's Saddest Plumber

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

I like this idea! I've always wanted to do Lord of the Rings customs! I can be onboard if ideas are needed!
Let me know when you have an idea dump set up. I'm itching to unload some stuff
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:05 PM

elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby! elvenwizard9 rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Son of Arathorn View Post
I like this idea! I've always wanted to do Lord of the Rings customs! I can be onboard if ideas are needed!
Would you like to be a Judge or Playtester?
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:20 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

Sherman davies has come up with a lot of units here.

Old August 12th, 2011, 06:27 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
Sherman davies has come up with a lot of units here.
I know, someone already posted the link. I like his customs, they are good ideas. However, I still think we should carry on with the project. Many people make their own Star Wars and Marvel customs, but yet there are Star Wars and Marvel projects, no?

Are you interested in participating?
Old August 12th, 2011, 06:54 PM
Will Ultimately Face the Evil Black Dragon

Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth Taeblewalker is a man of the cloth

If I have any good ideas, I'll send them your way.

Old August 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taeblewalker View Post
If I have any good ideas, I'll send them your way.
Alright.
I'm excited, I feel like I'm really contributing now.
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:00 PM

Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death! Son of Arathorn is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Quote:
I'm definitely up for playtesting. I also would like to submit ideas for cards (though I can't make them myself, Mac) If judging is needed, I might be able to help out. However, Ideas and Playtesting are probably mainly what I would like to do.
Any thoughts on the campaign(s)?
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:11 PM

Quote:
Quote:
Originally Posted by elvenwizard9 View Post
Quote:
I'm definitely up for playtesting. I also would like to submit ideas for cards (though I can't make them myself, Mac) If judging is needed, I might be able to help out. However, Ideas and Playtesting are probably mainly what I would like to do.
Any thoughts on the campaign(s)?
I was originally going to add a Cartography section for maps and scenarios, but I decided to wait until the project really developed. (At least until we got halfway through the first MS). So I can sign you up for playtesting?
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:18 PM

As son as there's something to playtest, yes.
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:22 PM

Six more spots open, folks. First come, first serve. Get 'em while they're still here!
Old August 12th, 2011, 07:36 PM
...Something unique

Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death! Ninja Status is hot lava death!

Ya I think lord of the rings scape is a good idea
Closed Thread

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > Misc Customs Project Forum