Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Old February 25th, 2009, 04:35 PM

krugsmith Woo who?
Exclamation Dayton,Ohio tournament

Hi everyone this will be the first ever tournament at this location. If you have any comments please pm me or email me at adamadams4@yahoo.com

Name:
Bell Book and Comics

Date:
Saturday March 14,2009

Time:
Doors open at 11.00am, Sign up is from 11.00 till 12.45 starts at 1

Contact Info:
(937) 643-9006
bellbookcomic@sbcglobal.net

Format:
This tournament will be a 540 point army,no marvel,no custom,repaints are allowed.

Tournament Scoring:

The tournament will have five rounds of one-on-one games. All players will have a winning/losing score calculated by adding the points they destroyed to their points remaining, if any. Partial scoring (per wound for heroes and per figure for squads) will be used.

OVAH Bonus Points:
The OVAH allows up to 40 bonus points for OVAH Cup standings. Each match you can earn 10 bonus points by being the first to kill a hero, capped at a maximum of 40 points.

Glyphs:

There will be no use of glyphs.

Prizes:

Prizes known:
1 Raknar's Vision
1 Heroes of Barrenspur
1 Knights and the Swog
Also some custom painted HS figs an 1 custom HS themed dice tower.

Anyone that can bring prizes for the prize table please do so. Also we might have some wave 8 sets. Prizes will be picked from highest to lowest ranks.

Price:
5$

Break/Lunch:
If there is time we will try to have a lunch break but that will be determined at the start of the tournament.

Extras: We will supply, wound markers,dice(you can bring you own Valkyrie dice if you chose so), Order markers

Please put down If you can make it or not. See you all there.

For Sure:
Outforblood+3
Tony Arnold
SSGT. Carr
Krugsmith
Triple-S
NoahBrittany I.
Father Of Julian+2
Justin
Aaron

Maybe:

Marduk
Donny B.

Last edited by krugsmith; March 12th, 2009 at 01:52 AM.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events