Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Notices

Old August 5th, 2021, 10:56 PM
Sir Formerly Known As adoney

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth
Re: Utah Monthlies 2021

Shaggy said he’s in!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Customs, Maps, Battle Reports
YouTube Channel, Trade List,
'Scaper of the Month, Burnout Format
Tourney Record: 309 - 141
Online Record: 19 - 22
Old August 22nd, 2021, 05:45 PM

Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth Sir Heroscape is a man of the cloth

@podunksarmy is coming down with me! add him to the list!

Additionally, how are we looking on other RSVP's? any other +1's?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 23rd, 2021, 02:12 PM

looks like Goldstarme is in. Blindsniper is a maybe

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 24th, 2021, 03:48 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

I've got to shake off the rust and dust off the figures, but I'll be there on Saturday! And some of you may be bothered later for rental units once I figure out what I want to whip you all with
Old August 24th, 2021, 04:46 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Dewk View Post
I've got to shake off the rust and dust off the figures, but I'll be there on Saturday! And some of you may be bothered later for rental units once I figure out what I want to whip you all with
Duuuude! it'll be good to see you.

Also...where's your brother at? @DewNoHarm was it? is he gunna be able to start making it back?

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 24th, 2021, 11:56 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Awesomesauce, it's great to hear from you again! Now I'm really bummed I won't be making it this week.

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 25th, 2021, 09:12 PM

Jazack is surprisingly tart

You can put me down as I maybe, hopefully I can make it
Old August 26th, 2021, 07:51 PM

Blindsniper said his Bro-in-law is coming as well. Lady H won't be able to make it though.

Also, I'll bring Frostmire and Origin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
You can do it!

Sir Heroscape's Content
Old August 26th, 2021, 11:04 PM
Usurper of Shenanigans (but only 10 points under)

BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun BiggaBullfrog is a penguin with a machine gun

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Blindsniper said his Bro-in-law is coming as well. Lady H won't be able to make it though.

Also, I'll bring Frostmire and Origin.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jazack View Post
You can do it!
Thanks so much for the map help!

Monthly Utah Tournaments in SLC!!
Maps | Customs | Battle Reports
10 Points Under Videos

"I'll save myself some time and say I pretty much 100% agree with Bigga" ~Flash_19
Old August 27th, 2021, 04:39 PM

The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby! The Dewk rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by BiggaBullfrog View Post
Quote:
Awesomesauce, it's great to hear from you again! Now I'm really bummed I won't be making it this week.
Ah what! No Bigga?? What a ripoff! Ah well, maybe next month

Quote:
Originally Posted by Sir Heroscape View Post
Quote:
Duuuude! it'll be good to see you.

Also...where's your brother at? @DewNoHarm was it? is he gunna be able to start making it back?
Yeeee I'm excited to play again. My brother is crazy busy, but maybe I can get him to play sometime in the future!
Old August 27th, 2021, 08:35 PM
GenCon Main Event Champion - 2019 & The Doom of Man

infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla infectedsloth is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I know I'm a bit early, but do yall know yet what date NHSD will be? We have family visiting in October and I want to try and keep NHSD's weekend open if I can.
Old August 27th, 2021, 08:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by infectedsloth View Post
I know I'm a bit early, but do yall know yet what date NHSD will be? We have family visiting in October and I want to try and keep NHSD's weekend open if I can.
I’m not the official organizer…but I’m guessing it’ll be Oct 23rd. Are you gunna be in town?

Sir Heroscape's Content

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events