Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old July 17th, 2021, 01:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

It's a Vampire Enforcer from Horrorclix, they're like around 3 bucks now if you can get one cheap.

The lack of OM wording is so you can have Drac as a hub if you want, I changed the Vamp to just 6 spaces, more solid bonding option with the Minions would be cool. I'd love any ideas.

Dang Scientist is what I meant with Blue Marvel, mix-up there (I shoulda checked Reed's card). Could add some extra defensive power to the Invulnerability, like Tough or something.

Last edited by Splash; July 17th, 2021 at 01:28 PM.
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:12 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
NIGH INVULNERABILITY
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure without the Super Strength special power, Blue Marvel always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Blue Marvel never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces or water spaces. Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.
Better? Tough, but only for non-Super Strenghters, I could also just see regular tough as well.
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:48 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

I stil dig it, and Ronin has some good ideas there. A space restriction might be good. We also talked about not restricting the second part to minions as that is a very limited pool with some unthematic options, but then I suppose that could be fun. I still like the idea of them being a sort of Field General for Undead Armies.

Could just allow a second activation with the Minions.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Tornado View Post
What figure is that for the Vamp?
HORRORCLIX VAMPIRE ENFORCER #040
Old July 17th, 2021, 01:53 PM
Now moves with Flying.

Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death! Karat is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Quote:
NIGH INVULNERABILITY
When rolling defense dice against a normal attack from a figure without the Super Strength special power, Blue Marvel always adds one automatic shield to whatever is rolled. Blue Marvel never rolls for molten lava damage or lava field damage and does not have to stop in molten lava spaces or water spaces. Slippery Ice and Heavy Snow only count as 1 space when moving.
Better? Tough, but only for non-Super Strenghters, I could also just see regular tough as well.
Why Reinvent the wheel
Quote:
NIGH-INVULNERABILITY 7
Anytime The Tick would be destroyed, roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 7 or higher, The Tick is not destroyed and, if he would have been destroyed by receiving wounds, ignore those wounds.
Old July 17th, 2021, 02:17 PM
Now moves with Flying.

For the immunities part you could probably get away with just saying he ignores Terrain Effects.
Old July 17th, 2021, 05:02 PM

Oh dang, shoulda known that it was taken, especially by the Tick. I'll have to change the name. Or the terrain stuff could just be dropped, he could have like Nigh-Invulnerability 11 or something.
Old July 17th, 2021, 05:30 PM

I think as written right now, the only bonding is with Vampire Minions and Dead Onez.

Quote:
UNDEAD SERVITUDE
Before taking a turn with this Vampire Baron, you may first take a turn with a Common Undead or Minion Hero or Squad you control.
This might broaden up the options a bit.
Old July 17th, 2021, 06:45 PM
Now moves with Flying.

You could just do Minion Hero or Squad and it opens up more options and makes it so the unthematic ones just are essentially Vampiric Thralls.
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:49 PM

Yeah, I think I'll do that.
Old July 17th, 2021, 11:51 PM

This work?
Quote:
UNDEAD SERVITUDE
Before taking a turn with this Vampire Baron, if there is a Minion Hero or Squad figure within 6 spaces of this Vampire Baron, you may first take a turn with that Minion Hero or Squad.
I'll add it.
Old July 19th, 2021, 09:06 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Don't have the mental wherewithal to post detailed feedback, but just wanted to say that I'm loving these drafts. Some really cool stuff here! The Vampire Baron especially seems neat.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 19th, 2021, 11:56 PM

Here was my cheap Human Familiar idea
Bio (From the Blade wiki): "Familiars are vampire wannabe's. They do the bidding of their vampire masters, providing usefulness in the daylight hours when vampires cannot easily operate. Their penetration of human society is extensive, and their numbers are reputed to include everything from lawyers, to police, to high-ranking government officials."

Quote:

NAME = FAMILIAR/VAMPIRE’S FAMILIAR
SECRET IDENTITY =

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = COMMON HERO
CLASS = MINION
PERSONALITY = SUBSERVIENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 2
DEFENSE = 1

POINTS = 10

"YES, MASTER"
If an Order Marker is removed from an Undead Lord's card by an opponent’s special power, you may instead move that Order Marker to this card.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy