Quote:
Originally Posted by countblah
*snip*

first target: the guys from TRAP...

Only joking.
Lol!

Old November 12th, 2006, 07:41 PM
ATF Agent

ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby! ninthdoc rolls all skulls baby!
Quote:
first target: the guys from TRAP...
That seems only fair since I smacked you around in an unwarranted manner on their thread. I am an equal opportunity

I've always been crazy, but it's kept me from going insane.
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:07 PM

Chimpy knows what's in an order marker Chimpy knows what's in an order marker
Fine, I am in too.

"Clay lies still, but blood's a rover; / Breath's a ware that will not keep.
Up, lad: when the journey's over / There'll be time enough to sleep!"
~"Reveille", A.E. Housman
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:30 PM

countblah has disabled reputation
Right, but how to keep track? Malechi says that we really shouldn't post in their threads, so I guess, on the honor system, just mention every time you PM an admin with the address of a spam thread. That should stick. Any further ideas on how to do this?

Waiting for my old avatar to dry off. And to quit stinking, too.

Old November 12th, 2006, 08:38 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
Hey, this a good idea. i'll keep my eye out too.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:41 PM
ToysRUs Kid

Taelord knows what's in an order marker Taelord knows what's in an order marker
I almonst got one. There was this person who posted a thread in espalon. I was posting and it got deleted.

Dan's Mom: "Why you persist in acting like a fifteen year old is beyond me."

Dan: "I'm filled with reckless desire."
Old November 12th, 2006, 08:42 PM

Taelord, do not post on the thread. PM an admin with the link, then you can score a point.

Old November 12th, 2006, 11:26 PM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Right, but how to keep track? Malechi says that we really shouldn't post in their threads, so I guess, on the honor system, just mention every time you PM an admin with the address of a spam thread. That should stick. Any further ideas on how to do this?
First off, I never said don't post into Spam threads. I only wanted to get across that it serves no purpose and may actually end up creating more Spam in our little corner of the 'Verse.

Here is my suggestion for ...

Spam-Busters Score Keeping:
Simply use this thread and when you find a Spam Post, post the URL of the heroscapers thread here. For the most part once the thread is deleted following the link should come back as "Post or Topic does not exist" or "No topics or posts met your search criteria" ... No need for honor system this way!

Example of URL (This thread was Spam but not yet deleted due to the fact that I am watching the author's IP):
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=
Malechi 1 Hit

Also, remember that creating multiple accounts, especially for purposes of spam creation, is subject to banning all the member's accounts!

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 12th, 2006, 11:38 PM

Yes. Malechi, good score. Also, Taelord has one point, as far as I know. I will be keeping my score in my sig. So far, Zero. It will be posted here, and in my sig. Honor system. Let's bust spam, folks! Woo!

Post the thread, plus a picture of , or heck,

Awesome. This should be fun.

Old November 12th, 2006, 11:53 PM
assistant leader

skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun skyknight is a penguin with a machine gun
I'm in...Iv'e gotten a few of these as well.
Old November 13th, 2006, 01:07 AM
Ban Hammer Slammer!

Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Malechi is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Quote:
Originally Posted by Malechi
Spam-Busters Score Keeping:

Example of URL (This thread was Spam but not yet deleted due to the fact that I am watching the author's IP):
http://www.heroscapers.com/community/showthread.php?t=
Malechi 1 Hit
Quote:
Yes. Malechi, good score.
Just to clarify, that was an example. The actual member to first notice that thread was hi1hi1hi1hi1, not myself. Remember I said I could not play as I literally delete 8 - 12 Spamming users every day before you ever see them! In the last six hours I have deleted 5 Spammers before they infected the Forums. All the Spam you see out here is simply those Spammers that hit while I am not currently online.

Just because you're offended, it doesn't make you right.
Old November 13th, 2006, 01:13 AM
Mighty Mouse!

Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer Grungebob is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
I don't know why, but I find this thread amusing.

“Heroscapers is too old for that crap.”
~IamBatman

"Hahahah! You losers! I told you so!!"
~Clancampbell

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online