Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old September 25th, 2020, 02:13 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
Re: Zak's Public Design Workshop

Show Yo-Yo and comic Yo-Yo are pretty different characterization-wise, but have the same powers and even both end up with cyborg arms. Only real difference is that the comic one is a Mutate and the show one is an Inhuman.
Old September 25th, 2020, 02:26 PM
C3G Landlord

Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth Yodaking is a man of the cloth

I enjoyed it for the most part. First season is a slow burn until the big reveal about Hydra having infiltrated SHIELD (Winter Soldier tie in). Even then I personally liked the character development that occurred leading up to the show getting flipped on it's head, but others abandoned the show over it. Overall I think the character arcs are excellent, I wasn't interested in Fitz or Simmons when the show started up, but by the end they were easily my favorite characters.

Once the reveal occurred, show picks up quite a bit and gets pretty good. They did a good job in later seasons of breaking the season up into sections, each with it's own story arc rather than trying to keep on story running for the whole 22 episode run. As a result they cover a lot of ground over the 6 seasons of the show. Some of the minor arcs were better than others, but they were certainly different in style so it kept things interesting.

By the end, I did think it started to wane a bit on quality. Ignoring the "Snap!" was a bit weird but I understand they were kind of screwed by the movie guys there. Still don't like the 5 year time jump before dealing with it. Anyway, this last part of the last season was a little hit or miss as they were hoping through time and each episode had a different theme to it based on the decade they were in. The final episode was really satisfying though as it wraps things up well with a nice surprise to boot.

Yo-Yo doesn't show up to something like season 4, but then becomes a bigger and bigger part of it as the show moves forward. She's an Inhuman that gets recruited from somewhere in South America. At one point both her arms gets chopped off and she's armless for a bit until she's given some bionic arms. So that seems to mesh with what you have on your card. She's in a relationship with another character on the show that I'm fairly sure is just a tv character.
Old September 25th, 2020, 02:53 PM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

Not too different from the show from what I remember.
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:51 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Old May 5th, 2022, 01:52 AM

Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby! Zakizzryn rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
NAME Armadillo
SECRET IDENTITY Antonio Rodriquez

SPECIES Mutate
UNIQUENESS Unique Hero
CLASS Criminal
PERSONALITY Relentless

SIZE/HEIGHT

LIFE 5

MOVE 6
RANGE 1
ATTACK 5
DEFENSE 4

UNDERGROUND MOVEMENT
Instead of moving normally with Armadillo, you may immediately place him on any Land Space that is within 4 spaces of Armadillo and is no higher than 1 level of Armadillo's height or 3 levels below Armadillo's base. When Armadillo starts his Underground movement, he will take any leaving engagement attacks.

ROADKILL SLAMMER SPECIAL ATTACK
Range: Special Attack: 5
Instead of moving or attacking normally you may move Armadillo up to 4 spaces in a straight line. During this movement, Armadillo may move through all figures and does not take leaving engagement attacks. After moving, roll Attack Dice against each figure Armadillo moved through. Figures without the Super Strength ability must roll one less Defense when defending against this special attack

EXOSKELETON
When Armadillo is attacked by a figure that is not a Telepath. The most Wounds Armadillo can receive is 1

SUPER STRENGTH

Last edited by Zakizzryn; May 5th, 2022 at 10:00 AM.
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:55 AM

There ya go [MENTION=8037]tcglkn[/MENTION]
I finally found it haha.
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:55 AM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Yes please!

Btw I don't think we're allowed to have user-specific workshops. You should def post in the Public Design Workshop.
Old May 5th, 2022, 01:56 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Yes please!

Btw I don't think we're allowed to have user-specific workshops. You should def post in the Public Design Workshop.
I dunno. It was made couple years ago and wasn't deleted so I thought what the heck.
Old May 5th, 2022, 08:29 AM
Tickle Pickle

tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth tcglkn is a man of the cloth

I dig it still, get that baby a design thread.
Old May 5th, 2022, 09:38 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Quote:
Originally Posted by Splash View Post
Yes please!

I *think* Zak purchased this thread, if I'm remembering correctly?

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2022, 09:39 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I wonder if Underground movement should specify "land space" (is that even an official term?). Just odd right now that he can pop up on molten lava, swamp water, sky, and cosmos spaces.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old May 5th, 2022, 09:41 AM
Tickle Pickle

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I wonder if Underground movement should specify "land space" (is that even an official term?). Just odd right now that he can pop up on molten lava, swamp water, sky, and cosmos spaces.
Land space is certainly a term we have used.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy