Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old July 30th, 2021, 06:00 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Perry White (Vote for Initial)

yea

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 31st, 2021, 02:47 PM
Symbiotic

Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death! Ronin is hot lava death!

yea
Old July 31st, 2021, 04:33 PM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Yea
Old August 1st, 2021, 07:46 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Still could use one vote here.
Old August 1st, 2021, 10:59 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

What happens with the second power in the mirror test? (Perry or someone with a similar power on both sides, so more than one player wins initiative.) I'd just word it as changing your roll to 20.

Yea
Old August 2nd, 2021, 12:33 AM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Good point on the mirror test. I'd maybe make it choose to have a roll of 25 or something to get around boosters.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old August 2nd, 2021, 02:39 AM
A Jacquee in Disguise?

Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth Soundwarp SG-1 is a man of the cloth

I'd just say you add 20 to your initiative roll. No real need to change the result of the actual die IMO.

yea

My Repaints and Mods: Updated 1-13
My Custom Cards: Updated 4-15
My Custom Superheroes: Updated 1-13
My figure images for online games:
Alliance figures, Utgar figures
My Etsy Store
Old August 2nd, 2021, 11:35 AM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

I mostly liked "win initiative" because then he didn't become a cheap draft to try and fish out high rolls for Dr. Fate. But I also now recall that I am misremembering how Fate's D20 Steal works, so yeah add 20 (or whatever) to the roll works for me.

This passes.
Old August 16th, 2021, 03:07 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Perry White (Initial)

C3G STANDARD PLAYTEST FEEDBACK FORM
NAME OF THE TEST UNIT Perry White
Army Test
Map: Conflict Chernobyl
Units: Superman OG, Superboy Jon, Jimmy Olsen, Perry White (600) vs Barda and Miracle (600)
Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Bleeds: Moved Jimmy: R1 T2, R2 T2 (Superboy killed)
Heroism: Round 3, removed 1 from Miracle.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Bleeds: Moved Jimmy: R1 T2,
Heroism: Never used.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Bleeds: Moved Jimmy: R1 T3
Heroism: Never used.
Spoiler Alert!

Unit Summary
Damage:
Abilities: Bleeds: Moved Lois: R1 T2
Heroism: R3 to secure initiative (unnecessary based on roll though).
Spoiler Alert!

Old August 16th, 2021, 03:12 PM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Perry White

Some changes after the games. He's old, so honestly should feel easy to snipe by someone. Also, the movement is a lot (and I forgot it worked on opponent's wounds) so I cut it back to just one person moving, and it also felt weird letting one of them move on their own wounds, so closed that. Addition to moments was a bit to depower it. Order Marker remove only happened once, but I'm concerned for how well it mechanically works with Lois, and she absolutely doesn't need help with her value.

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
NAME = PERRY WHITE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = JOURNALIST
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 2

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 30

IT BLEEDS, IT LEADS
After any figure receives one or more wounds, you may move any 2 Journalist Heroes you control that did not receive those wounds up to 4 spaces each. A figure moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FRONT PAGE HEROISM
Once per game, at the start of a round before rolling for initative, if you control at least one Kryptonian Champion, you may choose to add 20 to your initiativewin initiative for that round. If you do, you may then choose an opponent's figure engaged with a Journalist you control. That opponent must either immediately reveal and remove the lowest numbered Order Marker from that figure's card or place one wound on the figure's card.

Last edited by LordVenoc; August 16th, 2021 at 04:45 PM.
Old August 16th, 2021, 04:21 PM
Archie

Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth Arch-vile is a man of the cloth

Quote:
I mostly liked "win initiative" because then he didn't become a cheap draft to try and fish out high rolls for Dr. Fate. But I also now recall that I am misremembering how Fate's D20 Steal works, so yeah add 20 (or whatever) to the roll works for me.
Don’t forget this tweak too. I might also specify if you choose to use the initiative boost before or after rolling initiative, just so it’s clear.

Tests look good. Tricky to see how much of that is Perry, but overall his impact seems minimal (as it should be for his cost).
Old August 16th, 2021, 04:44 PM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by Arch-vile View Post
Quote:
Don’t forget this tweak too. I might also specify if you choose to use the initiative boost before or after rolling initiative, just so it’s clear.

Tests look good. Tricky to see how much of that is Perry, but overall his impact seems minimal (as it should be for his cost).
Good call. Did do that, just forgot to update it on the SP. I always had it happen before, so let's stick with that. Helps keep it low cost as well when you don't know if it'll actually swing it.

Game 1 was the only one where the Moment of Heroism did much really. Movement helped in the first two games that didn't have Lois, but the full Planet game he didn't really add a whole lot. Ridiculous Heat Visions made it a bit hard to assess.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library