Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Old July 29th, 2021, 04:04 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Re: The Book of Perry White (Breathing)

Moments of Heroism definitely has the least overlap. Skeptical on whether I’d bother drafting him much but I guess a low point cost helps.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 29th, 2021, 06:01 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
Moments of Heroism definitely has the least overlap. Skeptical on whether I’d bother drafting him much but I guess a low point cost helps.
I mean, I don't think he needs to be that much of a go-to. But I also get what you're saying, as he has the cost of a filler unit, but is functioning more like an add on. That and he's only really attached to Kryptonian stuff right now just because the Journalist faction that would be out in the field leans toward Kryptonians. Maybe even just:

Quote:
ASPIRING TO SOMETHING SUPER
Once per game, at the start of the round before rolling initiative you may choose to use Inspiring the People. During this round, no Order Markers may be moved or removed from Kryptonian Army cards in your army by opponent's card effects, and you may treat your initiative roll as if you rolled a 20.
So like, one time, guaranteed, big hero moment or something like that? I know its a terrible name there right now though.
Old July 29th, 2021, 09:53 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

How about a blend?

MOMENT OF HEROISM/INSPIRATION
Once per game, at the start of a round, you may choose to win initiative for that round. If you do, you may then choose an opponent's figure engaged with a Journalist you control. That opponent must immediately reveal and remove the lowest numbered Order Marker from that figure's card.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old July 29th, 2021, 09:57 PM
Book Wyrm

LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla LordVenoc is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Actually I think making it require a Kryptonian would probably feel like the sweet spot for me to blend the two. Don't want him feeling like just a general easy cheap throw in for just anyone to get an initiative clench, but I think that's a solid middle ground.
Old July 29th, 2021, 10:02 PM

??
Once per game, immediately after placing all of your Order Markers on the Army Cards of Unique Kryptonian Heroes you control, you may choose to win initiative for that round. If you do, you may then choose an opponent's figure engaged with a Journalist you control. That opponent must immediately reveal and remove the lowest numbered Order Marker from that figure's card.

Old July 29th, 2021, 10:04 PM
Book Wyrm

I'd just do:

Quote:
MOMENT OF HEROISM
Once per game, at the start of a round, if you control at least one Kryptonian Champion, you may choose to win initiative for that round. If you do, you may then choose an opponent's figure engaged with a Journalist you control. That opponent must immediately reveal and remove the lowest numbered Order Marker from that figure's card.
Old July 29th, 2021, 10:08 PM

That works too. I like the idea of just outright saying "I win initiative this round."

I'm pretty sure that'd be a new mechanic that's just different than initiative boosts and all.

Old July 30th, 2021, 11:19 AM
Book Wyrm

Re: The Book of Perry White

I think that'll put it at something like this then:

Quote:
Originally Posted by LordVenoc View Post
NAME = PERRY WHITE
SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = JOURNALIST
PERSONALITY = CONFIDENT

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 3

MOVE = 4
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 1
DEFENSE = 2

POINTS = 30

IT BLEEDS, IT LEADS
After any figure receives one or more wounds, you may move any 2 Journalist Heroes you control up to 4 spaces each. A figure moved this way will not take any leaving engagement attacks.

FRONT PAGE HEROISM
Once per game, at the start of a round, if you control at least one Kryptonian Champion, you may choose to win initiative for that round. If you do, you may then choose an opponent's figure engaged with a Journalist you control. That opponent must immediately reveal and remove the lowest numbered Order Marker from that figure's card.
If people dislike the "win" aspect there, we can shift it even to something like, +1/2 for each wound marker on cards in your army, so like late game it becomes a guaranteed win kind of thing.
Old July 30th, 2021, 11:31 AM

I like the auto win thing, personally. (I know I'm on record there already). The only thing thematically questionable is whether making the opponent remove OMs is really "Heroism." But in terms of what it contributes to gameplay, I like it.

Old July 30th, 2021, 11:37 AM
Book Wyrm

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I like the auto win thing, personally. (I know I'm on record there already). The only thing thematically questionable is whether making the opponent remove OMs is really "Heroism." But in terms of what it contributes to gameplay, I like it.
Journalist punching out the bad guy to try and distract them seems pretty heroic. Or stupid, but "FRONT PAGE STUPIDITY" seems like a weird power name.
Old July 30th, 2021, 11:59 AM

Nah, stopping the bad guy before they do bad things tracks as heroism.

Old July 30th, 2021, 05:29 PM
Book Wyrm

Updated the SP. Let's go to Initial Testing.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library