Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy
C3G Legacy Archive of all the original discussions and workshops from the first stage of C3G.

Notices

Old April 27th, 2021, 06:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: Public Design Workshop

I was lookin at Jason. Hmm, I'll think up some reworks.
Old April 27th, 2021, 08:09 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Thanks for the help all, I used Herc for some wording touchups. I'll update with this for Death Awaits.

Quote:
YOUR ANGEL OF DEATH AWAITS
Start the game with one gray Vengeance Marker on this card. At the beginning of each round, you may choose any Unique Hero and place your Vengeance Marker on the chosen figure's Army Card. When Phantasm attacks the chosen figure, add one automatic skull to whatever is rolled. If the chosen figure is a Crime Lord, Criminal, or Psychopath, it rolls one less Defense die when attacked by Phantasm. When Phantasm or the chosen figure is destroyed, place your Vengeance Marker back on this card.
This would be a little closer to the idea of what the Slashers do.

Quote:
PHANTOM CHASE
After an opponent reveals a numbered Order Marker on an Army Card with your Vengeance Marker on it, you may immediately move up to 3 spaces. Phantasm can move through all figures and is never attacked when leaving an engagement.
Made some changes so it's not as reflexive, but lasts longer, cause the smoke really hangs around a lot. Also made it so the adjacent enemy figure (presumably the target) also doesn't have hit zones, cause Phantasm is gonna wanna be the one to take them out and not let anyone else get in the way (this would also justify the lower cost even though Phantasm beat Joker and is close to on par with Batman). I also think it makes it feel more personal. The power name could be different if folks want.

Quote:
LOOMING FOG
After revealing an Order Marker on this card, you may also reveal an "X" Order Marker on this card. If you do, Phantasm and all adjacent non-huge figures have no visible hit zones until the end of the round.
Old April 28th, 2021, 09:15 AM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

The figure used for this unit is a modified Horrorclix figure.
Its model number and name are #043 #044 #045 /
Candy Striper.

NAME = NIGHTMARE NURSE
SECRET IDENTITY = ASA

SPECIES = DEMON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = SORCERERESS/HEALER
PERSONALITY = DEVIOUS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 5
RANGE = 4
ATTACK = 4
DEFENSE = 3

POINTS = 150-180

SUMMONED FROM HELL
At the start of the game, you may choose another figure you control with the Magical Defense special power or class of Magician and place Nightmare Nurse on that figure’s card instead of the battlefield. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen figure’s card, you may place Nightmare Nurse on any empty space within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure.

BOUND TO HEAL
After revealing an Order Marker on the card of a figure you control with the Magical Defense special power or class of Magician, including Nightmare Nurse, and taking a turn with that figure, choose a figure adjacent to Nightmare Nurse and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll a 6 or higher, remove one wound marker from the chosen figure’s army card. If the chosen figure is a Magician, Champion, Scientist, or Prince you may remove one additional wound marker.

MAGICAL DEFENSE
When Nightmare Nurse is attacked by an opponent's figure that does not have the Magical Defense special power, the most wounds Nightmare Nurse can take for this attack is one.

FLIGHT; SUPERSTRENGTH
Old April 28th, 2021, 10:34 AM
Fan Fiction Prompt Master

Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth Tornado is a man of the cloth

Bio?
Old April 28th, 2021, 12:43 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I think you probably have her about 100 points too low there. There are unreleased figures in the Magical Defense faction that she'd combine with extremely powerfully (but she calculates at 155 with just flying, SS, and her stats).

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old April 28th, 2021, 03:47 PM

redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness redstang wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I think you probably have her about 100 points too low there. There are unreleased figures in the Magical Defense faction that she'd combine with extremely powerfully (but she calculates at 155 with just flying, SS, and her stats).
What if we decrease it to a single wound marker only and raise the D20 from 6 to 11 and allow her to add 2 to her roll if the chosen figure is one of the listed Classes?
Old April 28th, 2021, 04:25 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

It would help some, but those Classes are the most worrisome ones, IMO.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Last edited by Karat; April 28th, 2021 at 05:03 PM.
Old April 29th, 2021, 11:51 AM
Just A Head

MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun MrNobody is a penguin with a machine gun

Very cool design, I would love to see her add to Justice League Dark. Agree with Bats, there are a few On Deck designs that might really skew the power level here. Healing with MD figures is just already really strong, since there's usually kind of a cap on how many wounds they can take per turn. We have to be pretty vague to avoid spoilers for the On Deck designs (though maybe not for long ), but I guess my suggestions would be something like this;

1) Dropping MD. She probably qualifies for having it, but I think dropping it gives us a lot more room to work with. Could give her some kind of durability power to compensate?
Quote:
DEMONIC DURABILITY
If Nightmare Nurse rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Demon and does not have the Magical Defense special power and at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Nightmare Nurse can take from that attack is one.
2) Give her turn bonding, but make her a bit pricklier. I think that would play well within the faction while cutting off some of the potential strongest pairings that aren't really thematic.
Quote:
SUMMONED FROM HELL
At the start of the game, you may choose another figure you control with the Magical Defense special power or class of Magician and place Nightmare Nurse on that figure’s card instead of the battlefield. That figure is Nightmare Nurse's Summoner. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen figure’s card, you may place Nightmare Nurse on any empty space within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure. Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the Summoner and before taking a turn with that figure, you must take a turn with Nightmare Nurse. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
3) Make the healing a non-passive thing. I think having it be totally passive is going to be the biggest thing that makes her feel juiced in a MD build. I think you could also add a bit of auto-woundy theme in there while you're at it.
Quote:
ZE HEALING IS NOT AS REWARDING AS ZE HURTING
Instead of attacking with Nightmare Nurse, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, you may either inflict a wound on the chosen figure or remove a wound from their Army Card.
That's adding a fair bit of text, but hopefully it'll help a little bit. Also, as a side note, what's the thought on Scientist as a class being there? (Fwiw, Swamp Thing II is a Creature.)
Old April 29th, 2021, 12:06 PM

All good options. Magical Defense + highly effective passive healing is just going to be really competitive due to how Magical Defense figures work. This is true even just with released designs like Raven.

Old April 29th, 2021, 01:58 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrNobody View Post
Very cool design, I would love to see her add to Justice League Dark. Agree with Bats, there are a few On Deck designs that might really skew the power level here. Healing with MD figures is just already really strong, since there's usually kind of a cap on how many wounds they can take per turn. We have to be pretty vague to avoid spoilers for the On Deck designs (though maybe not for long ), but I guess my suggestions would be something like this;

1) Dropping MD. She probably qualifies for having it, but I think dropping it gives us a lot more room to work with. Could give her some kind of durability power to compensate?
Quote:
DEMONIC DURABILITY
If Nightmare Nurse rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a figure that is not a Demon and does not have the Magical Defense special power and at least one blank is rolled, the most wounds Nightmare Nurse can take from that attack is one.
2) Give her turn bonding, but make her a bit pricklier. I think that would play well within the faction while cutting off some of the potential strongest pairings that aren't really thematic.
Quote:
SUMMONED FROM HELL
At the start of the game, you may choose another figure you control with the Magical Defense special power or class of Magician and place Nightmare Nurse on that figure’s card instead of the battlefield. That figure is Nightmare Nurse's Summoner. After revealing an Order Marker on the chosen figure’s card, you may place Nightmare Nurse on any empty space within 2 clear sight spaces of the chosen figure. Once per round, after revealing an Order Marker on the Summoner and before taking a turn with that figure, you must take a turn with Nightmare Nurse. You may not take any additional turns with figures you control.
3) Make the healing a non-passive thing. I think having it be totally passive is going to be the biggest thing that makes her feel juiced in a MD build. I think you could also add a bit of auto-woundy theme in there while you're at it.
Quote:
ZE HEALING IS NOT AS REWARDING AS ZE HURTING
Instead of attacking with Nightmare Nurse, you may choose an adjacent figure and roll the 20-sided die. If you roll 6 or higher, you may either inflict a wound on the chosen figure or remove a wound from their Army Card.
That's adding a fair bit of text, but hopefully it'll help a little bit. Also, as a side note, what's the thought on Scientist as a class being there? (Fwiw, Swamp Thing II is a Creature.)

The one problem I saw with the design before posting it, was that Healing Energy already exists as a spell, so the healing power is stacking with it. My alternative thought was to give her a bonus when using Healing Energy and to eliminate her D20 healing roll. This would also eliminate the passiveness of the ability. Her bio states that she is an extremely powerful magic user and so I would side on keeping MD

I also was deciding on whether to allow an MD figure to summon her, or just limiting it to Magicians only. This would cut down on unwanted synergy.
Old April 29th, 2021, 09:04 PM

FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby! FreshFoods rolls all skulls baby!

The Rocketeer! Pretty simple design since this guy is all about his jetpack, and is a fairly weak street level guy. He's supposed to Rocket Punch into a guy, before using Explosive Start to get out and Rocket Punch another guy.

Had some talks in Discord about mods for this guy, seems like there's a fair few options on a direction to go but it's definitely doable.
Quote:

NAME = THE ROCKETEER
SECRET IDENTITY = CLIFF SECORD

SPECIES = HUMAN
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CRIME FIGHTER
PERSONALITY = DARING/RECKLESS

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 4

MOVE = 6
RANGE = 5
ATTACK = 3
DEFENSE = 4

POINTS = ???

EXPLOSIVE START
Before moving, you may roll the 20 sided die. If you roll an 11 or higher, roll an unblockable attack die against each figure adjacent to The Rocketeer, and The Rocketeer does not take leaving engagement attacks this turn.

ROCKET PUNCH
After moving normally, if The Rocketeer moved at least 3 spaces in a straight line, roll two additional die when attacking an adjacent figure.

FLYING
Old April 29th, 2021, 09:28 PM

Seems about right. Might go with Defense of 3?

Maybe Blast Off for first power title?

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy