Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News
Marvel News Hasbro-released news, store sightings, etc. specific to Marvel HS

Old July 18th, 2007, 12:03 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Quote:
Originally Posted by jojomanzo
Cosmic Games (Bradenton), near Tampa, FL has them for $34.99... in stock as of about 4PM today.
There's a game store in Bradenton? When did it open? I used to live in Sarasota and never knew that.

I never much liked Bradenton and so tried to avoid going there, but if I'd known there'd been a game shop I would have visited at least a few times.
Old July 18th, 2007, 12:04 PM
Site Admin

netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer netherspirit is a wielder of the Ban Hammer
Oh a non-sightings thread! I love those!

I am currently sitting a computer lab on campus and there is no Marvelscape in sight.

OH! Stores only! I haven't looked, so I haven't seen any at the stores either.
Old July 18th, 2007, 01:32 PM

jcrog has disabled reputation
Online here...

http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

I found the game in King of Prussia but they are charging $42.99! What a rip-off. I figure I have waited this long I can wait a bit more ( like til I see it at Toys R Us or Walmart)
Old July 18th, 2007, 01:59 PM

cavie Woo who?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sundance
Quote:
Originally Posted by Drumline3469
I just remembered that I am going to CO Springs next week. Not only can I check Wal-mart, but there is a mall we go to for food (going to a huge conference w/ my church) and rigth byt he food court there is a game store that has a good supply of Heroscape every year. I hear CO is the place for Marvelscape these days...
With any luck you'll find some. The wally world up the street from me had 5 sets as of 4 days ago and all the stores in teh area are doing massive resets too.
I was just checking in with It's Your Move game stores since they got wave 6 way before anyone around here in hope that they'd have wave 7. They don't, but they do have MarvelScape at the Southwest Plaza store.
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:04 PM
has been BANNED

Re: Online here...

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrog
http://www.kbtoys.com/genProduct.htm...7/INstock/Y/D/

I found the game in King of Prussia but they are charging $42.99! What a rip-off. I figure I have waited this long I can wait a bit more ( like til I see it at Toys R Us or Walmart)
Where in KOP?
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:06 PM

I called the Compleat Strategist (on Gulph Road) and the guy said they had it. I just hope he didn't think I was asking about Marvel Heroes but I think they charge more for that.
Old July 18th, 2007, 02:43 PM
has been BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by jcrog
I called the Compleat Strategist (on Gulph Road) and the guy said they had it. I just hope he didn't think I was asking about Marvel Heroes but I think they charge more for that.
Wow...42.99 for the game. What a rip-off. I may buy from KB as they seem to be by far the best online source for it right now. I don't know if I want to wait for it to hit retail.

Anybody know any KB discount codes?
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:38 PM

$5 off an order of $40 or more at KBtoys.com
In your shopping cart, click on the "Apply Coupon or Certificate" button and enter code ETNLTR. Valid through: Unknown
$40 minimum excludes video game consoles, gift cards, shipping and taxes. Not valid on previous purchases. Cannot be combined with any other coupon.

Vegas Showdown is well worth the $10 to add to this and get it over 40...

although i am not totally sure this hasn't expired
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:48 PM
LNoE Hero or Zombie?

ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker ej knows what's in an order marker
Did Vegas Showdown get discontinued? I picked it up last week at TRU for $10.
Old July 18th, 2007, 05:50 PM
has been BANNED

Thank you. I'll try it out and see. Don't know if I want to add 5 bucks to my bill though for no reason. I'll scout around to see if there are any free shipping offers.
Old July 18th, 2007, 06:12 PM

yep hasbro seems to be getting rid of alot of the avalon hill titles. Nexus Ops is a pretty good game for $10 too.
Old July 19th, 2007, 12:16 AM
Spin Master

GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun GaryLASQ is a penguin with a machine gun
Quote:
Originally Posted by netherspirit
Oh a non-sightings thread! I love those!
I changed the title from "Sightings" to "Sightings/Non-sightings" just because I know how much you love non-sightings threads.

Edit: and then changed it back.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel News