Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events
Events Post your HS event or find an event near you

Old January 19th, 2011, 12:01 AM

Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker Lord Trask knows what's in an order marker
Re: DFW - North Texas Shootout III

Quote:
Originally Posted by GladDragon View Post

Lord Trask provided Samuel Brown for the prize table. He did an amazing job on the repaint and the card. So well done, in fact, that for a moment, me and Anubian wondered if it was some sort of official prototype figure. A GREAT job, Lord Trask. It's an honor to be the lucky Scaper to give Sam a new home. It truly is the best prize I've ever won at a tournament. It just re-enforces that the future of scape is bright. The life of the game isn't in the plastic. It's in the people.
I'm glad you like it. I was very happy to see it picked as the first prize taken. Congratulations on your win.

BTW, my miserable army was:

4x Marro Drones 200
Othkurick 340

With this, I was able to finish 21st out of 23.
At least I beat killergoat!
Old January 19th, 2011, 07:18 PM

killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker killergoat72 knows what's in an order marker

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Trask View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by GladDragon View Post

Lord Trask provided Samuel Brown for the prize table. He did an amazing job on the repaint and the card. So well done, in fact, that for a moment, me and Anubian wondered if it was some sort of official prototype figure. A GREAT job, Lord Trask. It's an honor to be the lucky Scaper to give Sam a new home. It truly is the best prize I've ever won at a tournament. It just re-enforces that the future of scape is bright. The life of the game isn't in the plastic. It's in the people.
I'm glad you like it. I was very happy to see it picked as the first prize taken. Congratulations on your win.

BTW, my miserable army was:

4x Marro Drones 200
Othkurick 340

With this, I was able to finish 21st out of 23.
At least I beat killergoat!

I Will have my Revenge!
Old January 20th, 2011, 06:54 PM
If it doesn't use 20+ sets, you're not doing it right!

Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dr. Weirdscaper is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

No pics?
Old January 20th, 2011, 07:09 PM
BBQ-er of Beer Bathed Brats

Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death! Dignan is hot lava death!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dr. Weirdscaper View Post
No pics?
Sorry, I forgot my camera.

Dignan's Maps - Dignan's Multiplayer Maps
Competitive Unit Congress
"It doesn't matter how you find the pot of gold, all that matters is that you beat the leprechauns".

Old January 20th, 2011, 07:19 PM
SLAYER OF GRUNGEBOB

Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness Tmac2200 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I saw gladdragon take a couple but I'm not sure if he is posting them.

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Events