Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs
HoME Customs A place for Heroes of Middle Earth Customs

Old May 21st, 2020, 11:52 AM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME Brainstorming Thread

Tough definitely accomplishes what we want here, that means that the troll would probably have 1 other ability if we go that route. Or rather I hope it would because just tough on a figure would appear to be a bit lack luster.

How do other people feel about it?
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:19 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

What about Tough + Flail Hurricane?
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:33 PM
My six-year-old sister-in-law calls the shots

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Originally Posted by capsocrates View Post
I figured we would create new threads as we gain momentum around an idea.
What I meant here was "as conversation continues about a unit." We probably have enough going here to start a "workbook of cave troll" and "brainstorm of moria orcs" threads. I didn't start them before because I couldn't tell which of the ideas I listed would catch on.

Formerly known as capsocrates
--
Remixed Master Sets - challenge yourself with new terrain combinations!
--
Colorado Fall 2023 Multiplayer Madness
--
caps's Customs Redux - caps's multiplayer maps - caps's maps - Seagate

--
Continuing Classic Heroscape: C3V SoV
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:41 PM

caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth caps is a man of the cloth

Quote:
Quote:
I figured we would create new threads as we gain momentum around an idea.
What I meant here was "as conversation continues about a unit." We probably have enough going here to start a "workbook of cave troll" and "brainstorm of moria orcs" threads. I didn't start them before because I couldn't tell which of the ideas I listed would catch on.
I went ahead and created these two threads.

--
--
--

--
Old May 21st, 2020, 12:45 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Troll pics posted to troll thread.
edit: Orc opinions posted to thread.
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:34 PM

Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness Splash wears ripped pants of awesomeness

I know there are huge armies of them, but they almost only existed in the War of the Ring/Third Age and they are less common. Should Olog Hai and Uruk Hai be uncommon figures?
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:39 PM

I don't think we should use common vs uncommon that way. It's not really what the terms mean in Heroscape

--
--
--

--
Old May 21st, 2020, 01:50 PM

Yeah, I was more just entertaining a thought on that one.
Old May 23rd, 2020, 02:36 PM

Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Shiftrex is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Agreed, we should keep with the standard definitions used in scape for compatibility purposes. Can definitely work in their "rarity" with point prices if we need to represent it in the future.
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:15 PM

Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Chris Perkins is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
Re: HoME General Discussion Thread

Here's a starting point for Lurtz:

Lurtz

Life: 5
Attack: 4
Defense: 3
Move: 6
Range: 5

Special Powers:

Orc Intimidation
All friendly orc figures within 4 clear sight spaces of Lurtz get +1 to attack but roll 1 less defense die.

Uruk Great Bow
When Lurtz's attack deals at least one wound to an enemy hero figure, but does not destroy that figure, deal one additional wound to that figure.
Old May 24th, 2020, 05:22 PM

I'm really keen on that Great Bow, just making it so that he has a really wicked weapon that inflicts a minimum of 2 damage on a hero gives him a bit of a fear aura. Range isn't overwhelming either.

Last edited by superfrog; May 24th, 2020 at 06:27 PM.
Old May 24th, 2020, 10:30 PM

Hmm. Lurtz's bow seems more like a secondary weapon to me. I would rather give him an ability relating to melee or his obscene toughness.

--
--
--

--

Go Back   Heroscapers > Custom HeroScape Creations > Custom Units & Army Cards > HoME Customs