Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's
Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's A place to discuss specific questions regarding Marvel rules and cards.

Notices

Old July 8th, 2007, 09:08 PM
Raconteur Extraordinaire

Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby! Firemaster rolls all skulls baby!
The Book of Spider-Man

The Book of Spider-Man

If you cannot see the Army Card graphic, check Hasbro's Unit Page for stats and special powers, plus "character biography" and other non-game unit info.
    The 'S' symbol in the lower left-hand corner of the card signifies this figure has Superstrength. A figure with Superstrength is immune to Falling and Major Falling; the figure is not immune to Extreme Falling however. A figure with Superstrength is also able to ignore any abilities a destructible object has that would give it automatic shields. (Firemaster)

- WEB SPECIAL ATTACK : Using it on a figure with 0 defense
    If I use Web Special Attack on a figure that has 0 defense dice, do they get any extra damage because they should be rolling –1 defense dice?
    A figure cannot roll less than 0 defense dice. (Hasbro FAQ)

Synergy Benefits Received
Marvel:
  • TBA
Classic:
  • TBA

Synergy Benefits Offered
Marvel:
  • N/A
Classic:
  • N/A
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:44 PM
Never CoN a CoN man

johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth johnny139 is a man of the cloth
I must say, Spidey looks like one of the most fun (and most annoying!) figures of all time. Can't wait to give him a spin.
Old July 8th, 2007, 09:46 PM

dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby! dragonfire9788 rolls all skulls baby!
Nice pun!

(My may change when I get the figure)

Spider-Man- Quite annoying. Has good chance of staying on the board awhile. Gives small defense figures a run for there money. A-

Currently Sigless.
Gotta Go to the Sig Bank.
Old July 31st, 2007, 10:43 AM

Bazooka has disabled reputation
Got an objective to reach? Spiderman is your..er man

My nominee for most rage inducing ability, Spidersense(the other being Deathwalker 9000's defense)

Old August 5th, 2007, 10:40 AM
The Dark Lord on his dark throne

Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth Sherman Davies is a man of the cloth
I've only gotten to play with my Spider-Man fig in two games so far, but my luck with his Spidey Sense has been horrible. It's only worked for me about 20% of the time. Sometimes his defense helps him through, but without his dodge, he eventually goes down. It's too bad my d20 luck is so horrible, because Spider-Man is my favorite fictional character.
Old August 20th, 2007, 11:58 AM

LoneDragon is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Spiderman looks really fun. I cant wait to try him out. My Spidey needs a bit of a paint touch-up though. :/

~Yub yub, Commander!

I only drink the blood of my enemies, and occasionally a strawberry yoohoo.

Good Trades: R˙chean, Vydar, kboleen, Hahma
Old August 20th, 2007, 12:33 PM
regurgitation cynic

Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness Eclipse wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Spiderman is great to pair up with Thanos. Since he's so hard to kill, you generally get quite a few turns to try and revive the titan. Just leave him in the back until he's your last figure, and when all else fails, run around until you can roll a 19.
Old August 20th, 2007, 02:26 PM

Kaiden has disabled reputation
i want the spiderpig.

synergy effects? food.
Old August 20th, 2007, 03:45 PM
has been BANNED

jcb231 is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa
Or Peter Porker, the Spectacular Spider-Ham.
Old June 9th, 2008, 02:24 PM

The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker The Silver Surfer knows what's in an order marker
Re: The Book of Spider-Man

Spider-man: Best to save as a clean-up character or a last-chance run-away figure while picking guys off with his web special attack. Also effective with characters who boost defense, such as Raelin or Captain America, because his spidey-sense will fail, and 4 defense won't keep him alive as long as will probably be needed. From experience I have noticed that if left in an out-of-the-way spot, he will be fairly ignored until you place an order marker on him. My personal over-all rating: B+

"For by grace you have been saved through faith, and that not of yourselves; it is the gift of God, not of works, lest any man should boast"
Ephesians 2:8-9

"Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and you will be saved" Acts 16:31

PM me if you would like to know more.
Old June 10th, 2008, 12:51 AM

Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby! Ugly-Caco rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Silver Surfer View Post
Spider-man: Best to save as a clean-up character or a last-chance run-away figure while picking guys off with his web special attack.
I tried using him once as one of first wave attack team. I was too cocky because of his Spidey Sense 11. He gave Doctor Doom 1 wound and died the 1st round.

Quote:
From experience I have noticed that if left in an out-of-the-way spot, he will be fairly ignored until you place an order marker on him.
Because of his spider sense, opposing players would rather target a different figure. In pure Marvelscape games, he'd be ignored early in the game because of his Spider Sense 11 and that he has one of the least attack in Marvelscape. He's my #1 superhero, but B+ is quite fitting for him.

Old June 30th, 2008, 10:36 PM
Embraces the Suck

rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness rdhight wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Worth pointing out that Spidey now gives Otonashi her Tricky Speed.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Marvel Official Rules and FAQ's