Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online
Scapers Online Discussing the online HS community

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:37 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla
My New Pants...

Just thought that everyone should check out my new pants! I don't have a pick or anything... just a little mouse over next to my shiny green box!

Seriously though, thanks to everyone that have been enjoying my posts to date. I've been raking up some major rep the past few weeks and totally dig my (slightly ripped) pants of awesomeness! Whats next on the rep list anyway? Induction into the hall of fame? I'm still a ways off from that... and EVERYONE in that club has pants of equal awesomeness to my own.

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

It doesn't get any more classic than this: The C3V project
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:45 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: My New Pants...

Cool?

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:52 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Dredd Stev is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Cool?
Aww, lighten up a little dude, it was just a little joke to lighten up the afternoon!

edit:
HOLY CRAP!

I just noticed I got a title too! Amazing! I've been wanting one for years! I bet this has something to do with my hilarious ability to put the wrong word in the right spot...

Looking for quality maps for 3+ players? Think your latest map-masterpiece deserves a place of honor? Join in the discussion of The War-zones of Valhalla

Old August 10th, 2010, 02:53 PM
...has moist legs

Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth Lord Pyre is a man of the cloth

I seem to have lost my pants recently...
Old August 10th, 2010, 02:56 PM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lord Pyre View Post
I seem to have lost my pants recently...
HAH! See, this guy gets it!

Old August 10th, 2010, 03:22 PM

'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness 'Scaper94 wears ripped pants of awesomeness

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dredd Stev View Post
Quote:
Originally Posted by 'Scaper94 View Post
Cool?
Aww, lighten up a little dude, it was just a little joke to lighten up the afternoon!
No, I get it. You got another rep box thingy. Besides, I know what's in an order marker.

My tourney record: 14-32 or 30.43% wins
Check out my multimedia work
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:20 PM
has been BANNED

Onacara is a puppet of Ne-Gok-Sa

So you started a thread to say you got enough rep to get to the next title?

I sense a depantsing coming on.
Old August 10th, 2010, 06:45 PM
Friendly Neighborhood Librarian

wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth wriggz is a man of the cloth

We here at Heroscape have a long history of being obsessed about pants: Check this out by GBob himself.

I also enjoy my ripped pants, Glad to see you in uniform Dredd.

wriggz's custom Figures, Terrain and Glyphs
Old August 10th, 2010, 08:19 PM

Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death! Lamaclown is hot lava death!

Well, my pants are still in one piece and will be for a while and as far as rolling all skulls- only when I roll defense... sigh

But hey, your new pants look nice even though they do make your butt look big
Old August 11th, 2010, 01:15 AM
Gluing The Mask On This Time...

Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby! Scapemaster rolls all skulls baby!

Quote:
Originally Posted by Onacara View Post
So you started a thread to say you got enough rep to get to the next title?

I sense a depantsing coming on.
Hey, even though you have massive piles of reputation, some of us down here are proud when we are noticed in this great community. It makes us feel welcome and noticed. I get a little excited anytime I'm repped for ANYTHING, even if its something little, because I know that someone else to the time to read my thoughts on something, or see what I've accomplished, no matter how big or small.

To me, getting ripped pants of Awasomeness would be a great honor, something I don't expect to see for a long time. Thank you for being considerate of us little guys.

Scapemaster

~Those who live by the dice, die by the dice.
Old August 11th, 2010, 08:41 AM
Bill Nigh the Psions Guy

Every now and then I like to start up a thread as a little joke, just get give people a laugh.

I've actually done one like this before with the old rep system when I became a "great contributing member". Just like before, a number of members got the joke, cracked a smile and shared a little story about there own funny (or otherwise positive) spin on the rep system (or the community in general).

And just like before some people don't really get it, see this sort of thing as stupid spam and neg me! In fact up to this point in my membership the only neg rep I've ever gotten was from that older rep thread and this one.

It's all good though, I actually don't mind a little slap on the nose every now and then, builds character don'tcha know.

But to address the point that this was just to talk about my rep and praise the mighty Dredd Stev, it was never meant to be a thread like that. Just a little gag to get a rise out of people (both good and bad it seems... the rise that is, not the actual people) and to thank the community as a whole for enjoying my posting as much as I enjoy being a part of this place.

I've been meaning to for years, but now that I'm done school and actually out working I think I'm gonna become a site supporter! (That way I can hunt down everybody that neg'ed me and get my revenge! MUHAHAHAHAHAH!!)

(seriously though that was a joke too, no hate for anybody that neg'ed me here, I get why.)

Old September 15th, 2010, 04:57 PM
Is a Tingly Soldier of Valhalla

Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death! Killometer is hot lava death!

Hmm, apparently the Halls of Valhalla have a "no ripped pants" dress code, since I seem to have had mine taken away.

132-98-0 (4/13/09-4/15/24)
38-17-0 (10/17/09-3/9/24)

Go Back   Heroscapers > HeroScapers Community > Scapers Online