Heroscapers
Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library
C3G Legacy Library This is the archive for all the designs released in the original era of C3G. Feel free to post any figure specific questions in their individual books.

Notices

Old March 23rd, 2010, 07:12 AM
"Let's Nut this Unit Out!"

A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth A3n is a man of the cloth
The Book of Wonder Woman

The Book of Wonder Woman

C3G DC WAVE 2
BRAVE AND THE BOLD

The figure used for this unit is a Heroclix figure from the Cosmic Justice set.
Its model number and name are #076-078 / Wonder Woman.

Character Bio - Wonder Woman's body is a mystical creation made from the clay surrounding Themyscira. Through divine means, her disembodied soul was nurtured in and retrieved from the Cavern of Souls. Once the soul was placed into the body it immediately came to life, and was blessed with metahuman abilities by six Olympian deities.
  • Demeter, the goddess of agriculture and fertility, blessed Diana with strength drawn from the Earth spirit Gaea.
  • Aphrodite, the goddess of love and beauty, blessed Diana with great beauty and a loving heart.
  • Pallas Athena, the goddess of wisdom and war, granted Diana great wisdom, intelligence, and military prowess.
  • Artemis, goddess of the hunt, animals, and the Moon, graced Diana with the Eyes of the Hunter and Unity with Beasts.
  • Hestia, goddess of hearth and home, granted Diana "sisterhood with fire, that it might open men's hearts to her."
  • Hermes, the messenger god of speed, granted Diana superhuman speed and the ability to fly.

-Rulings and Clarifications-
  • Wonder Woman's Warrior Engagement is tied to the leaving engagement attack roll against a figure, it is not a separate roll and powers that avoid leaving engagement attacks are able to avoid that special power as well.
  • Q: Are special powers only negated on the turn Wonder Woman moves your figure with Golden Lasso?
    A: Special power remain negated until you are no longer engaged with Wonder Woman or when another figure engages Wonder Woman.
  • Q: If your special powers are negated by Golden Lasso, can you leave and come back and have all of your abilities?
    A: Yes. But remember, not only are you risking a leaving engagement attack, but you are also going up against her Warrior Engagement, so you may not end up moving at all and still take that wound.

-Combinations and Synergies-

Incoming Synergy:Outgoing Synergy:
  • N/A
Immunities, Benefits, and Weaknesses:
  • As a Champion, Wonder Woman interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a flying figure, Wonder Woman interacts differently with these special powers.
  • As a figure with the Super Strength special power, Wonder Woman interacts differently with these special powers.
  • Wonder Woman cannot choose tiny, large or huge figures for her Golden Lasso special power. Current tiny, large, and huge figures.

-Strategy, Tactics and Tips-
  • If Wonder Woman can get engaged with one opponent's figure she can then lasso another. The second opponent's figure (the lassoed figure) cannot use Special Powers until it breaks engagement, the first opponent's figure breaks engagement & re-enters engagement with Wonder Woman, or a third opponent's figure enters engagement with Wonder Woman. All figures risk Warrior Engagement constraining them to the engagement if they attempt to leave.
  • CharosInCharge's Strategy Tips
-Heroscapers Community Contributions-

Last edited by Splash; August 6th, 2022 at 12:55 AM. Reason: png
Old March 23rd, 2010, 08:09 AM

Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness Velenne wears ripped pants of awesomeness
Re: C3G Wonder Woman - Design Phase

NAME = WONDER WOMAN
SECRET IDENTITY = DIANA PRINCE

SPECIES = AMAZON
UNIQUENESS = UNIQUE HERO
CLASS = CHAMPION
PERSONALITY = DETERMINED

SIZE/HEIGHT = MEDIUM 5

LIFE = 6

MOVE = 7
RANGE = 1
ATTACK = 6
DEFENSE = 6

POINTS = 300

GOLDEN LASSO

After moving and before attacking, if Wonder Woman was not engaged prior to moving, you may choose an opponent's non-adjacent small or medium figure within 4 clear sight spaces whose base is no more than 10 levels above Wonder Woman's height or 10 levels below Wonder Woman's base. Place the chosen figure on an empty space adjacent to Wonder Woman. The chosen figure does not receive any leaving engagement attacks. The chosen figure cannot use any special powers on its Army Card until it is no longer engaged with Wonder Woman or another opponent's figure moves into an engagement with Wonder Woman.

WARRIOR ENGAGEMENT
If Wonder Woman rolls a skull against a figure leaving an engagement with her, that figure may not leave the engagement with Wonder Woman this turn.

AEGIS SILVER BRACELETS
When Wonder Woman rolls defense dice against a normal attack from a non-adjacent figure, one shield will block all damage.

SUPER STRENGTH

FLYING

Original Post:
Spoiler Alert!

Last edited by SirGalahad; April 26th, 2014 at 10:25 PM.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 10:48 AM
Business Casual

SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth SirGalahad is a man of the cloth

#078 Cosmic Justice, likely #076 and #077 as well

I was hoping that the Golden Lasso was going to be tied to either seeing or removing OMs on figures (not just adjacent ones either -- after all it is a lasso).

I know that I do not know.
C3G INDEX - SSE 92 - JSA GENERATIONS
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:12 PM
Silly quozl, dinosaurs are for orcs!

quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer quozl is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

Have you thought about making her Valiant?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Craig Van Ness View Post
I highly recommend C3V and C3G customs!
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:25 PM
Best There Is! - C3G Con 2020 Champ

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I love the comic picture, the left box stats, and the silver bracelets. I like the stats as well. I'm underwhelmed by the lasso - I wouldn't mind seeing a power that actually lets her physically move other units, for instance.
I've also never been a fan of the whole tiara throw thing because, honestly, it's just something I've never actually seen her do. I'm sure she must have at some point, but I haven't seen it, so it's not something I'm terribly excited about for a third text power on her.

C3G can be played with official Heroscape, but it's not recommended.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:28 PM
Name's Ash... Housewares

Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun Balantai is a penguin with a machine gun

I really like Diana, A3n. I appreciate the simplicity. I love that she's an anti squad figure, yet at the same time can pound down the heavy hitters.

I also really like your version of her lasso. Order marker removal is overdone in general in my opinion.

My critiques:
I'd like to see her life increased to 7. It will give her a bit more staying power against Supes and GL.

I'm not sold on Determined. There's so many different versions of Wonder Woman, though. I could see Valiant, Arrogant, or Fierce.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 12:31 PM

IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer IAmBatman is a wielder of the Ban Hammer

I don't think Wonder Woman should have the same life level as Superman and Darkseid. I like her as higher than Batman and the humans, but lower than Superman. I think 6 is the perfect spot for her life.
I could see Valiant or Resolute for her personality. Not Arrogant, and not Fierce (I don't want her overly similar to Hawkgirl). I'm also happy with Determined, though.

DISCLAIMER: C3G claims no ownership of the characters or artwork used for C3G customs. All rights for the characters belong to their respective publishers/creators. C3G cards are not intended for sale, and C3G does not authorize any party to profit from C3G cards.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:40 PM

I think the thing for me with the Lasso of Truth is that I want to see more Lasso and less Truth. Initiative boosts are yawners in gameplay to me. I'd much rather see something like Toad's Tongue Lash that lets her pull figures over to her - and them maybe give her an attack bonus since they can't move very well - or maybe let her do a Cyberclaw where it works if the figure she just lassoed is the only figure she's engaged with.
The Lasso is a weapon ... I like it playing that way.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:48 PM

Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla Rich10 is inducted into the Halls of Valhalla

Just a few thoughts:
  • I don't think that I would make her a flying figure. I know about the invisible plane, but lots of heroes/teams have transportation that doesn't make them flying.
  • For Golden Lasso, I would probably go with a combination of grapple arm, show me the order markers on the figure, tongue lash and cyberclaw. Something about the thought of WW tying me up with the golden lasso,... But I digress.
  • I think that she'd be a great Valiant figure. Thematically, this works for me. WW and Cap America would be a cool team to play.
  • I don't think that she should have Hulk scale cost/abilities.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:50 PM

The Modern Wonder Woman has the actual power to fly - unlike the Golden/Silver Age Wonder Woman who only flew with her plane.
I agree that I'd like to see her power levels dropped a bit overall. She's not Hulk and she's not Superman. I like the 280-320 range for her, personally.

Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:52 PM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rich10 View Post
Just a few thoughts:
  • I don't think that I would make her a flying figure. I know about the invisible plane, but lots of heroes/teams have transportation that doesn't make them flying.
  • For Golden Lasso, I would probably go with a combination of grapple arm, show me the order markers on the figure, tongue lash and cyberclaw. Something about the thought of WW tying me up with the golden lasso,... But I digress.
  • I think that she'd be a great Valiant figure. Thematically, this works for me. WW and Cap America would be a cool team to play.
  • I don't think that she should have Hulk scale cost/abilities.

1. She can fly without her plane.
2.All those seem like what she would use her lasso for I guess, but I think the powers that be here know that and are working on a lasso-licious power. lol
3.Yes.
4.I disagree. I view her as playing right around the same range as hulk, supes, and GL.

C3G is why I play heroscape.
Old March 23rd, 2010, 01:53 PM

UtgarsWorstFear is surprisingly tart

Quote:
Originally Posted by IAmBatman View Post
I agree that I'd like to see her power levels dropped a bit overall. She's not Hulk and she's not Superman. I like the 280-320 range for her, personally.
Oh, whoops... I just thought she was around their power levels. I guess i knew she'd be a bit less though. So i guess i agree with you there.

C3G is why I play heroscape.

Go Back   Heroscapers > Marvel Legends HeroScape > Comic Hero Custom Creations > C3G SuperScape > C3G Legacy > C3G Legacy Library